Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-17-2010, 11:50 PM   #31
EroticVanilla
Sexual Chocolate=GOAT

EroticVanilla is popular on this boardEroticVanilla is popular on this boardEroticVanilla is popular on this boardEroticVanilla is popular on this board
Default Re: Kevin Garnett Suspension

People need to stop with this fake-ass outrage, Richardson was creeping up on the Celts bench and KG gave him a elbow-push then everything exploded. The way some people make it seem on here you'd think Richardson smashed in the face after glancing over at the Celtics bench.

Really I don't even see the big deal, all the video's I've seen of the 80's game were much more physical and prone to violence and it was IMO much more entertaining, now if you breath in someone airspace you get a double-t, it's bullshit.

People it's the National Basketball Association, not the National Bi*ch Association like some of you would like it to be, these are grown ****ing men who can handle themselves.
EroticVanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:52 PM   #32
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Finally,someone gets my point. When someone is hurt, the first thing anyone says is back up so that the trainers(in this case)/doctors/nurses/etc can get over there have space to do their jobs. Q kept getting closer and closer until he got shoulder to shoulder with KG and then decided to take another step. I'm watching the replay, asking myself, "where is he going?". He could have realistically gotten any closer to Pierce, and he couldn't have stepped over because there were people on the other side.

Nevethless, it's up to the refs to handle that. Not up to KG to swing at him. And anyway, like I said what sense does it make for Richardson to come all the way over there just to taunt Pierce while he's down?
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:53 PM   #33
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
It's Kobe. What do you expect? He almost always gets favoritism from the NBA.

Um, IDK what Kobe you're watching. He gets called for technicals all the time and most certainly does not get preferential treatment from the refs. Of the superstars, the least. I believe the person you are looking for was LeBron.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:54 PM   #34
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Q kept getting closer and closer until he got shoulder to shoulder with KG and then decided to take another step. I'm watching the replay, asking myself, "where is he going?".

I was thinking the same thing. If he said to KG "Yo I just want to make sure he's OK" I doubt KG would have acted like that. He was getting a little too close for comfort and probably was being a smart ass afterward. Afterward, he was staring down the court towards the C's and KG with a smirk on his face. He probably knows that KG is going to get suspended.

Gotta love the posters who blasted KG afterward like he stole their lunch money.
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:56 PM   #35
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEymT8g_6HY

before watching this video, i couldn't take sides between garnett and richardson, because i didn't see what happened, and i have to view it from different angles. after watching this video, i side with richardson and miami on this fracas. KG was the clear assailant.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:57 PM   #36
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

If you have Nba TV, Q is explaining everything. He was telling Jermaine O'Neal that Pierce was faking, as he is known to do. Then he called KG and Pierce "actresses," referencing Pierce's tendency to fall down like he's going to need to go to the hospital over minor contact, be carried off the court, then come back 5 minutes later and for KG, obviously him acting all tough all the time but you'll notice he threw his elow, then ran out of there. And when Magloire was in front of him, all of a sudden he's quiet like a schoolgirl and wanted no trouble. Then once there was some space, back trash talking and dropping F bombs again.
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:59 PM   #37
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
If you have Nba TV, Q is explaining everything. He was telling Jermaine O'Neal that Pierce was faking, as he is known to do. Then he called KG and Pierce "actresses," referencing Pierce's tendency to fall down like he's going to need to go to the hospital over minor contact, be carried off the court, then come back 5 minutes later and for KG, obviously him acting all tough all the time but you'll notice he threw his elow, then ran out of there. And when Magloire was in front of him, all of a sudden he's quiet like a schoolgirl and wanted no trouble. Then once there was some space, back trash talking and dropping F bombs again.
I turned off the TV.

If this is true, then this mofo deserved to get hit in the mouth.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:59 PM   #38
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical

I stand corrected on Q not coming over to pop trash. Still, KG overreacted. Just admitted it in the interview session.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:00 AM   #39
artest 93
Local High School Star

artest 93 has decent reputationartest 93 has decent reputation

dumb kids trying to justify elbows.

If you say there are instances where throwing elbows, especially when the ball is out of play, is OK, then so many more scenarios for elbows to be thrown. Elbows are not thrown without being punished, even if your mom had just died and someone said something offensive. It's simply not your job to deliver "justice".

KG WILL be suspended. Don't act surprise and victimized either.
artest 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:02 AM   #40
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

KG was in the middle of everything, so it wasn't really his fault. I think that's why he gave the second elbow. People were starting to crowd around him. Paul Pierce should of just fell somewhere else. Seriously, did he have to fall on the floor around the Heat bench?
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:02 AM   #41
lakerHater
Local High School Star

lakerHater has decent reputationlakerHater has decent reputation

Should suspend Pierce too for faking!
lakerHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:02 AM   #42
KB2009Champ
Local High School Star

KB2009Champ has no real reputation yet.

hopefully this teaches PP to stop with his over exaggerations of being injured. smh.

i hope q rich was telling him to quit acting like a biatch lol
KB2009Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:04 AM   #43
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
hopefully this teaches PP to stop with his over exaggerations of being injured. smh.

Pierce got the last laugh after winning the game while Q-rich went home after getting elbowed.
Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:04 AM   #44
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

He was, but according to him Pierce was talking to him too from the ground. KG knew who he was elbowing. That's why he SPRINTED away afterwards. You forget, both of those dudes are from Chicago so they know each other. How come KG wasn't so animated when Jamal MacGloire was in his face? He don't want no trouble all of a sudden? Dude is such a fake.
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:05 AM   #45
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

seriously he was laying on the ground like he had a separated shoulder or broken collarbone..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: