Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 04-18-2010, 03:16 AM   #31
ODEN>DURANT
Local High School Star

ODEN>DURANT has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: 4/18 Game 1: Thunder vs. Lakers

Lakers in 7.

Game 1 - Lakers 109 - 103 Thunder.
ODEN>DURANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:31 AM   #32
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner82
i was listening to espn LA earlier and it's hilarious how much attention the phil comments are getting. one the radio host was such a giant *****...he kept whining about how durant was going to go off because of phil's comments

never have i seen a 1 seed so concerned about an 8 seed, much less one that was led by a 21 year old kid

Phil voted for him in the all star game, shouldn't that automatically make you a fan of pj?
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:07 AM   #33
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:07 AM   #34
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

Lakers need to get it together. If they pound the Thunder like they should, sweeping the series easily, they'll once again be favored to win the title.
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:42 AM   #35
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
The first game is the entire series. If the Thunder are to have a chance they've got to get this one.
or Tuesday;s, just have to get a split in LA and at least split at home. Ideally, get the first one in both of those instances I agree, but I'd take either.

Jeff Green has to come to play. Since he is going to be mismatched himself trying to guard Bynum or Gasol, he needs to go back at them at the other end and force Phil to matchup small with us or get them in foul trouble. A lot of games, he'll be at the 4 and having a bigger, slower defender on them and just stand out at the corner 3 and let them off the hook.
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:30 AM   #36
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lakers by 8.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #37
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
or Tuesday;s, just have to get a split in LA and at least split at home. Ideally, get the first one in both of those instances I agree, but I'd take either.

Jeff Green has to come to play. Since he is going to be mismatched himself trying to guard Bynum or Gasol, he needs to go back at them at the other end and force Phil to matchup small with us or get them in foul trouble. A lot of games, he'll be at the 4 and having a bigger, slower defender on them and just stand out at the corner 3 and let them off the hook.

I think if Thunder were to get one in L.A it would be game 1.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:40 AM   #38
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

I am wondering if this is going to be an upset

Although i have the feeling Kobe will be on fire
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #39
White Mamba
@kobemania

White Mamba is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
I am wondering if this is going to be an upset

Although i have the feeling Kobe will be on fire

The Lakers are going to upset ESPN. I think Lakers will sweep this round before a long Denver\Utah series.
White Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:00 AM   #40
indiefan24
Banned

indiefan24 is considered somewhat coolindiefan24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner82
i was listening to espn LA earlier and it's hilarious how much attention the phil comments are getting. one the radio host was such a giant *****...he kept whining about how durant was going to go off because of phil's comments

never have i seen a 1 seed so concerned about an 8 seed, much less one that was led by a 21 year old kid

indiefan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #41
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical

I think mentally they have to win game one. Besides, Phil's never lost a series when winning game one.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:08 AM   #42
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation here

I really want Durant to fail because of joyner, but I want the Nuggets to reach the WCF and that's what's important. LETS GO THUNDER!
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:11 AM   #43
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

You think joyner really gives a sh1t about Durant?

on the other side it will be nice to see his trolling fail
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:12 AM   #44
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

either the lakers will play to their potential and sweep okc or they will play like they've been playing and loose in 6-7 games.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:18 PM   #45
joyner82
Banned

joyner82 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayjoyner82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
Phil voted for him in the all star game, shouldn't that automatically make you a fan of pj?

After the Thunder embarrassed the Lakers back in March, Phil said Durant was "ok". Also he told the guy from rolling stone that said Durant could be compared to Kobe that he was "in over his head". He doesn't believe Durant is a superstar and that he doesn't deserve to be 1st team all NBA, which he's going to be.

Phil really doesn't like Durant for some reason.

Also the Thunder have 0 chance at winning game 1. They're going to be caught up in the spot light and I think Durant will press a bit with his first playoff game against the defending champs. The game they have a chance to steal is game 2.
joyner82 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: