Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 04-18-2010, 11:55 AM   #16
MrUnstopable
Decent college freshman

MrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Official Game 1 Thread EC Round 1: Charlotte Bobcats @ Orlando Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
Tyson Chandler pic for a week if the series goes to 7.

You can pick a avy for me...
Deal you get an Anthony Johnson pic
MrUnstopable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:56 AM   #17
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board
Default Re: Official Game 1 Thread EC Round 1: Charlotte Bobcats @ Orlando Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
Deal you get an Anthony Johnson pic
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #18
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

Let's go Charlotte!
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #19
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why do I have the feeling that this is going to be an epic Boring series?
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:03 PM   #20
CHAresurgence
I airball my layups

CHAresurgence has an OK reputation so far

Lets go Bobcats
CHAresurgence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:06 PM   #21
CHAresurgence
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Why do I have the feeling that this is going to be an epic Boring series?

Bobcats aren't as boring as you would think. A lot of people just assume because Charlotte plays D they are boring.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:11 PM   #22
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAresurgence
Bobcats aren't as boring as you would think. A lot of people just assume because Charlotte plays D they are boring.

Iv'e watched them...Their not THAT boring...But idk, it has that whole "slow defensive grind" aka Pistons vs Spurs 05' feeling to it.

Hope its good though.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:11 PM   #23
Magic Vinsanity
Local High School Star

Magic Vinsanity has an OK reputation so far

Too many people sleeping on the Bobcats man.
Magic Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #24
CHAresurgence
I airball my layups

Quote:
Iv'e watched them...Their not THAT boring...But idk, it has that whole "slow defensive grind" aka Pistons vs Spurs 05' feeling to it.

Hope its good though.

If there is a chance to get out in run the Bobcats will(if we force a lot of turnovers.) Bobcats were really boring at the start of the season when we could not score at all. But now we are capable of scoring if we need to. It does resemble Pistons/Spurs kind of though
Old 04-18-2010, 12:18 PM   #25
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAresurgence
If there is a chance to get out in run the Bobcats will(if we force a lot of turnovers.) Bobcats were really boring at the start of the season when we could not score at all.

True. Their going to need to force some TO's...Cause I dont see anyone who can stop Dwight 1 on 1...So they will have to double, thus wide open 3's.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:24 PM   #26
CHAresurgence
I airball my layups

Quote:
True. Their going to need to force some TO's...Cause I dont see anyone who can stop Dwight 1 on 1...So they will have to double, thus wide open 3's.

In the one Charlotte win Howard played really well but their other guys struggled. We just need to hoped for some missed shots on the perimeter. Also we have a lot of bigs(Theo Ratliff, Chandler, Mohammed) to throw at him. Thats 18 fouls plus maybe Gerald or Ty Thomas

Last edited by CHAresurgence : 04-18-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:32 PM   #27
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Vinsanity
Too many people sleeping on the Bobcats man.

I don't think they are, most expect Cats to take Orlando to at least 6 games.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:46 PM   #28
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

magic by 14 today, in a game that is never really that close
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:52 PM   #29
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
magic by 14 today, in a game that is never really that close
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #30
STATDunksOn
Banned

STATDunksOn has an OK reputation so far

Vince Carter scoring 25? In what NBA 2k10? Stephen Jackson will be locked up on him and we all know Vince's playoff history these recent years. He'll have to turn back to the clock to his Raptor days if he wants to score 25.
STATDunksOn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: