Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 04-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #376
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1, Game 1, April 18: Charlotte Bobcats @ Orlando Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness3
anybody know why the hell Brown left Jackson in the bench for the rest of the 4th? He played Larry ****ing Hughes instead!!!

They shot his knee up with drugs that worked for a while but started to wear off. I imagine he's in some major pain right now. Hopefully he'll be okay by Wed.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #377
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness3
Jameer basically went J.R Smith on the Cats, streaky scorer. Bobcats have a tough time scoring in a halfcourt set from what I see, it's all isolation for Capt. Jack and G-Wall. They seem to be much better suited in the fast break. Bobcats play really physical and great defense though.

If Cats continue to play like this, they will more than likely take Game 2.

Actually, Jameer is usually pretty consistent night in and night out, he just doesn't normally score that much (or even take that many shots).

I still don't think they will take Game 2. Our best players had bad nights (especially Vince who contributed next to nothing and actually became more of a liability than a go to guy) and we still edged out a win.

I think the Cats will get a win at home, but not any in Orlando.

But I still think it'll be a 6 game series.
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:19 AM   #378
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation

Even though we lost, i'm still satisfied knowing the team gave it 100% and nothing was left on the table. The magic came up with some big 3's all throughout the game. Hopefully we can continue to contain dwight and vince will keep chucking in the rest of the games...
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:30 AM   #379
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentISballin
Even though we lost, i'm still satisfied knowing the team gave it 100% and nothing was left on the table. The magic came up with some big 3's all throughout the game. Hopefully we can continue to contain dwight and vince will keep chucking in the rest of the games...

Cats showed plenty in this game that they will compete in this series. Thats for sure.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:52 AM   #380
ODEN>DURANT
Local High School Star

ODEN>DURANT has no real reputation yet.

I didn't watch any of this game, but I saw box score and Dwight had 28 minutes for 9 blocks. I just laughed. DPOY
ODEN>DURANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:16 AM   #381
icewill36
Local High School Star

icewill36 has decent reputation

magic in 5
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:48 AM   #382
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODEN>DURANT
I didn't watch any of this game, but I saw box score and Dwight had 28 minutes for 9 blocks. I just laughed. DPOY

He was a blocking machine. He also got away with clocking Gerald Wallace in the head.

The thing that makes the Magic so strong is that it's virtually impossible to stop all their role players, especially when the 3's are falling. Barnes, Pietrus, Lewis, Reddick, Carter, you almost need all of them to have an off game so you can concentrate on Howard and Nelson.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:34 AM   #383
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that was a tough game to watch, glad the magic scratched out a win though.

i hope the magic come out stronger in the 2nd game and go to dwight in the post more, i don't expect jameer to be there to bail us out again
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:34 AM   #384
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Magic are going to cruise thru in this series.damn as a huge vince carter fan i hate to see vince's playoff career numbers stoop down this low.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:40 AM   #385
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

I have such a deep seeded hatred for Reddick dating back to his Dook days. Every 3 he makes is like a dagger in my heart.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:10 AM   #386
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

This was the Bobcats best chance to really set the tone in the series and try and steal the series. The Magic played pretty horribly offensively....Vince was awful. Dwight put up 4 shots.

Charlotte out-shot the Magic from the field, out-rebounded them, and out-assisted Orlando....and they STILL lost.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:12 AM   #387
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
Charlotte out-shot the Magic from the field, out-rebounded them, and out-assisted Orlando....and they STILL lost.

That's what turnovers do to you, nails in the coffin.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:57 AM   #388
kunk75
I hit open 5-footers

kunk75 has an OK reputation so far

dwight really stepped up. (**** his blocks, he's a giant, i am unimpressed).

the bobcats have the worst perimeter shooting offense of any playoff team i can remember.
kunk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:43 PM   #389
Power_Ballin
I hit open 5-footers

Power_Ballin has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunk75
dwight really stepped up. (**** his blocks, he's a giant, i am unimpressed).

the bobcats have the worst perimeter shooting offense of any playoff team i can remember.
you must not watch the Bulls this year... Hawks last year were pretty bad too..
Power_Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #390
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
This was the Bobcats best chance to really set the tone in the series and try and steal the series. The Magic played pretty horribly offensively....Vince was awful. Dwight put up 4 shots.

Yep, I promise you that Dwight and VC will not have this bad of a game for the rest of the series, so Charlotte really missed their chance to steal one.
hawksdogsbraves is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: