Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-19-2010, 04:38 PM   #1
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Mel Kiper is a f*ckin idiot...who let him on TV?

^^^ beyond retarded

that's all
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:12 PM   #2
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: Mel Kiper is a f*ckin idiot...who let him on TV?

Well, he and Todd McShay have the best jobs in the world. Sit around all day, watch football and "predict" who will go where. I used to think that weathermen/women had it great b/c they're rarely accurate in their field and can still have a job, but McShay and Kiper have the best gig in the world.

They can be wrong 100% of the time, but they'll still be gettin paid good, on ESPN and talking football all year long. Must be nice.

Last edited by MK2V1GP : 04-19-2010 at 05:16 PM.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In thier defense you cant predict how the draft goes accurately. What they do is say who are the top x amount of prospects then based on teams who they should take. Their jobs arent based on how accurate they made out with thier mocks. You can go back and see how they viewed certain prospects and what happened to them.

They do have the best jobs and they are deep with who they know. I mean Mel Kiper may look like the kid from the Munsters (grownup version). And he may flop on picks he feels is this high, should go here, who made mistakes. But I give him props when its rd 7 and this mofo has information on a kid from a school you never heard of. Thats dedication and preparation my friends.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:57 PM   #4
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did he say something negative about Bradford?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:57 PM   #5
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
. But I give him props when its rd 7 and this mofo has information on a kid from a school you never heard of. Thats dedication and preparation my friends.

Yeah, Kiper can give you at least a tidbit of info. on 400 draft prospects. I can give you some info on my 40, and even then, I cam't do that off the top of my head. I would have to see a list of players first.

I'm pretty sure Kiper did a mock draft of all 7 rounds last year.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Yeah, Kiper can give you at least a tidbit of info. on 400 draft prospects. I can give you some info on my 40, and even then, I cam't do that off the top of my head. I would have to see a list of players first.

I'm pretty sure Kiper did a mock draft of all 7 rounds last year.

Please, Mel Kiper did 7rd plus rookie free agent sleepers And where did Todd Mcshay come from tho? He suddenly popped out of nowhere as Mel Kipers competition. I cant stand Todd Mcshay, sounds like he has a cold when he talks. Mike Mayoch is another draft guy. Got damn what a career.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Please, Mel Kiper did 7rd plus rookie free agent sleepers And where did Todd Mcshay come from tho? He suddenly popped out of nowhere as Mel Kipers competition. I cant stand Todd Mcshay, sounds like he has a cold when he talks. Mike Mayoch is another draft guy. Got damn what a career.

ESPN probably just shoved Mcshay in there to balance out Mel. They probably figured people were getting sick of Kiper's solo act so they gave him someone to argue with.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:00 AM   #8
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I can't believe no one caught this. When ESPN was wrapping things up last night, they asked Mel who has had the best draft so far, and he said the CAROLINA PANTHERS!!!!!!!!

Solely b/c they got his guy Jimmy Clausen. He didn't mention the fact that the Panthers traded away a SECOND ROUNDER next year for a project WR/QB in the 3rd round lol. Wow. Yes, the Panthers got a steal by getting Clausen, but to say they've had the BEST draft so far is absurd. What a freakin idiot.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:10 AM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I can't believe no one caught this. When ESPN was wrapping things up last night, they asked Mel who has had the best draft so far, and he said the CAROLINA PANTHERS!!!!!!!!

Solely b/c they got his guy Jimmy Clausen. He didn't mention the fact that the Panthers traded away a SECOND ROUNDER next year for a project WR/QB in the 3rd round lol. Wow. Yes, the Panthers got a steal by getting Clausen, but to say they've had the BEST draft so far is absurd. What a freakin idiot.

He is such a dipshit.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:44 AM   #10
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation

Watch NFL Network; Mayock is much more accurate.
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:39 PM   #11
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Kiper needs a haircut lol
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:50 PM   #12
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP

Mel had Clausen as the top QB on his board, ahead of Bradford. Why wouldn't he give it to the team who got his top QB at pick 60. I mean, you can call him an idiot and hate him, but you can't possibly be surprised that he would pick ANY team that picked Clausen that late to be his team for best draft
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #13
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian820
Mel had Clausen as the top QB on his board, ahead of Bradford. Why wouldn't he give it to the team who got his top QB at pick 60. I mean, you can call him an idiot and hate him, but you can't possibly be surprised that he would pick ANY team that picked Clausen that late to be his team for best draft

Yeah but thats only one pick. There are plenty of teams that added great talent and depth to their teams while addressing holes in their roster. Cincinatti, Seattle, Detroit, and others have had much better drafts than Carolina.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:02 PM   #14
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian820

I understand that, and I thought that was implied. But just b/c his boy fell so far, does that really mean he would automatically give that team the best draft? lol, NO!

Panthers, in NO way, have had the best draft.

Seahawks
Buccaneers
Bengals
Ravens
and a few other teams have had a very solid draft.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:04 PM   #15
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

I'd say Seattle has had a great draft
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: