Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-21-2010, 09:56 PM   #31
EroticVanilla
Sexual Chocolate=GOAT

EroticVanilla is popular on this boardEroticVanilla is popular on this boardEroticVanilla is popular on this boardEroticVanilla is popular on this board
Default Re: Rams trade Carriker, Bradford not the pick?

Prime, if you were the Rams would you draft Bradford or trade your pick for Roethlisberger? Sense you think he is the 1st-2nd greatest QB prospect, would you rather roll the dice and hope it pans out or go with a proven commodity. (take out the off the field bullshit, just compare them as QB's)
EroticVanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #32
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

imo Ben > Clausen & Bradford, therefore if im the Steelers im keeping Big Ben
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:04 PM   #33
EroticVanilla
Sexual Chocolate=GOAT

EroticVanilla is popular on this boardEroticVanilla is popular on this boardEroticVanilla is popular on this boardEroticVanilla is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
imo Ben > Clausen & Bradford, therefore if im the Steelers im keeping Big Ben
I agree, but I want to see what PT thinks about it. He said in another thread he would "pull a Ditka" if he was a teams GM (trade all of his draft picks to the Rams just to get the #1 overall). which is extremely high praise for someone.
EroticVanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:07 PM   #34
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroticVanilla
I agree, but I want to see what PT thinks about it. He said in another thread he would "pull a Ditka" if he was a teams GM (trade all of his draft picks to the Rams just to get the #1 overall). which is extremely high praise for someone.
And of course, it worked out great for Ditka and NO.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:12 PM   #35
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroticVanilla
Red made a good point in another thread that Cleveland is so full of holes they couldn't afford to trade away their whole draft...

he did say that he would take Bradford with the #1 if the Browns had it though...

I am 100% convinced that Sam will be a star QB (barring injury of course) and a star QB is very difficult to find...so if a team needs a QB desperatly then he is there...

it might take him a little time to come around, like Brees, or just about every other star QB, but he will...

and at this point a team would be nuts to take Ben over Bradford IMO...f*ck that mess...nobody like the guy...it has already been made clear that the Rams will not give up teh #1 for him anyway...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:22 PM   #36
hermanator
Can barely lace up my sneakers

hermanator has an OK reputation so far

Bradford is the obvious choice but the Rams have way too many holes. If they pick Bradford, he will start immediately. That may not be a good thing for him. I don't think this would happen but the best thing for the Rams would be to trad down for more picks to address some of their other problems and "groom" the players for the future including a quarterback. History has already proven that more often than not, the #1 draft does not work out. And in the Rams case, their top picks in the last few years.
hermanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #37
phelix2000
Decent playground baller

phelix2000 has no real reputation yet.

Why do you guys pay attention to Gobb? Have you noticed 90% of his posts are a joke. He seems extremely stubborn when he is proved wrong and will try and conjure up any BS evidence supporting his argument even if it doesn't make sense.
phelix2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:27 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelix2000
Can anyone guess what my older username was? I'm hiding under a new username because of the repeated verbal slashing courtesy of El GOBBetan.

Oh, ok makes sense.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:31 PM   #39
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

primetime, I can' tell, are you just basing this off of Bradford's college numbers and what some guys on Dallas radio are saying?

Look, I think Bradford is a very good prospect and iwll go #1. I just can't buy into him as the best QB prospect ever. He put up sick numbers behind an offensive line with future NFL players at every position and future NFL players at WR and TE. It's not like he's the only one that would have put up those numbers in that system.

I've heard McShay say he is one of the best QB prospects in the modern era but not hands down the best ever. I honestly haven't heard anyone say he is the best QB prospect ever.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:23 PM   #40
phelix2000
Decent playground baller

phelix2000 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Oh, ok makes sense.

Actually this is my only account moron. You are wrong once again, stubborn fellow you are.
phelix2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:32 PM   #41
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
primetime, I can' tell, are you just basing this off of Bradford's college numbers and what some guys on Dallas radio are saying?

Look, I think Bradford is a very good prospect and iwll go #1. I just can't buy into him as the best QB prospect ever. He put up sick numbers behind an offensive line with future NFL players at every position and future NFL players at WR and TE. It's not like he's the only one that would have put up those numbers in that system.

I've heard McShay say he is one of the best QB prospects in the modern era but not hands down the best ever. I honestly haven't heard anyone say he is the best QB prospect ever.
no it isn't just his numbers, he has "IT"...

-his size is fantastic...6'4"...240 lbs....supposedly put on 15 lbs of pure muscle since his recovery

-his acccuracy is just flat our amazing...on his proday everyone had their jaw on the ground, he is the Drew Brees of college football prospects

-his work ethic is perfect...you are not getting Ryan Leaf here...or Ben Rothlisberger...he is NOT gonna do anything other than work hard to be the best.

I have been watching OU football since I was born, and this is the best QB prospect I have ever seen come out of that school in my life...and I have seen Nate Hybl, Jason White, Josh Heupel, ect...and they are nothing compared to Bradford...he is the best QB to ever come out of that school
Old 04-22-2010, 02:33 PM   #42
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

He is basing it off of his Oklahoma homerism.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #43
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
and I have seen Nate Hybl, Jason White, Josh Heupel, ect...and they are nothing compared to Bradford...he is the best QB to ever come out of that school

You mean, Nate Hybl (undrafted), Jason White (undrafted), and Josh Heupel (7th round)? those guys were never touted as good pro prospects. Saying they are nothing compared to Bradford isn't saying much. Bradford is at leaeset a very good NFL prospect and has the tools and makings of a top 5-10 NFL QB.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:01 PM   #44
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Remember when people actually liked Marc Bulger?

Nope
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:46 PM   #45
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
You mean, Nate Hybl (undrafted), Jason White (undrafted), and Josh Heupel (7th round)? those guys were never touted as good pro prospects. Saying they are nothing compared to Bradford isn't saying much. Bradford is at leaeset a very good NFL prospect and has the tools and makings of a top 5-10 NFL QB.
well okay, I was just pointing out that a school with a football program as big as OU has never seen a kid like one...they get top recruits there...

White won the Heisman...I actually had no idea he was never drafted...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: