Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-21-2010, 12:03 AM   #1
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Sir Charles just said...

That the Thunder and Bulls are teams that the Lakers and Cav's need to beat now before they get too much confidence. Charles said that the Bulls are just a shooter and good PF away from bullying teams in the future.

I know many people dislike Charles around here and although I did not get his wording 100% correct, (close enough) I fail to see how anyone can disagree with his words. Well, unless you are a fan of another Eastern conference team than it is understandable.

I am wondering how many of "us" agree with CB's statement?
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:10 AM   #2
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Sir Charles just said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
That the Thunder and Bulls are teams that the Lakers and Cav's need to beat now before they get too much confidence. Charles said that the Bulls are just a shooter and good PF away from bullying teams in the future.

I know many people dislike Charles around here and although I did not get his wording 100% correct, (close enough) I fail to see how anyone can disagree with his words. Well, unless you are a fan of another Eastern conference team than it is understandable.

I am wondering how many of "us" agree with CB's statement?

Haven't we been saying this all year though, lol.

I totally agree.

Actually with the development of Taj I think we could get away with adding two shooters and a serviceable bench player. But of course adding a PF and shooter would be optimal.

Here's to Pax and Gar getting it right this summer!
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:13 AM   #3
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Charles is Captain Obvious! LOL
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:21 AM   #4
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am glad you guys agree. It often feels like many of the members are down on this team. I mean, Charles is talking about the Bulls dominating the east with those two pieces added to the puzzle. On the contrary, I often feel like most fans around here want to get rid of the entire roster with the exception of Rose.

I was just glad to hear the Bulls mentioned in such a positive tone and I have felt that way since last season.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:29 AM   #5
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
I am glad you guys agree. It often feels like many of the members are down on this team. I mean, Charles is talking about the Bulls dominating the east with those two pieces added to the puzzle. On the contrary, I often feel like most fans around here want to get rid of the entire roster with the exception of Rose.

I was just glad to hear the Bulls mentioned in such a positive tone and I have felt that way since last season.

Most of these posters just need a hug and the company of a young woman...they show up when we are on a losing streak and disappear when we do well.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:32 AM   #6
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

He's definately right on with this one. If we add a stuf PF and a reliabl 3-point shooter I think we're automatically the 3rd best team in the East and give Cleveland and Orlando a run for their money to contend in the East. Beating them or losing to them would ultimately rest on how deep and how good our bench was compared to theirs, but our starting lineups would all be right up to par with eachother. Let's say hypothetically:

Derrick Rose Mo Williams Jameer Nelson
Mike Miller Anthony Parker Vince Carter
Luol Deng Lebron James Matt Barnes
Chris Bosh Antawn Jamison Rashard Lewis
Joakim Noah Shaquille O'neal Dwigh Howard

*If Lebron stays in Cleveland. If not Cleveland won't be a part of the discussion and maybe the team Lebron goes to will be.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: