Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 04-22-2010, 01:23 AM   #241
spursdynasty420
Banned

spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs @ Dallas Mavericks Game Thread (Mavs lead series 1-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertshaw_1
i know..its ok

how are you gonna suck manus dick but hate on the spurs at the same time?? you are ****ing retarded and need banned
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:46 AM   #242
robertshaw_1

Default Re: San Antonio Spurs @ Dallas Mavericks Game Thread (Mavs lead series 1-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
how are you gonna suck manus dick but hate on the spurs at the same time?? you are ****ing retarded and need banned

yes, i know.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:26 AM   #243
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Be interesting how this series goes going back to S.A...great game by the spurs.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:47 AM   #244
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Duncan a 25-17 game.. Mr.Fundamental at it again. Spurs in 7.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:10 AM   #245
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here

When Rj is aggressive this team is just that good
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:35 AM   #246
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here

I'll say it once more. The San Antonio spurs playoff run will be decides soley on the play of Richard Jefferson. He's the X factor for this series plain and simple
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:10 AM   #247
ninephive
Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4...

ninephive has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
can we QQ about refs now too, just like the spurs fans?
I guess...but realize the Spurs shot 2 more free throws than the Mavs. Unlike the 20 extra Dallas got in game 1. What is funny is watching the game I felt like we were getting to the line way more...but that's just what it looks like when it's even!
ninephive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:13 AM   #248
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninephive
I guess...but realize the Spurs shot 2 more free throws than the Mavs. Unlike the 20 extra Dallas got in game 1. What is funny is watching the game I felt like we were getting to the line way more...but that's just what it looks like when it's even!

the only problem is no one except ginobili can be trusted on the line
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #249
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dirk was a huge disappointment in Game 2.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:16 AM   #250
ninephive
Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4...

ninephive has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
well, it got exciting for a little bit...

worst shooting preformance by the Mavs ever though...

this won't happen again...
LOL. Hey, you guys ALMOST got your sweep. Good prediction BTW. You were right about one thing. Terry went off. It just wasn't "enough."
ninephive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #251
spursrule
Decent playground baller

spursrule is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Live by the Dirk, die by the Dirk. Well that and the plain fact that Dallas has never really won anything.

I have to say it was a thoroughly GREAT win to watch.

Spurs in 6.
spursrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #252
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

I think I speak for us all when I say

OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #253
spursdynasty420
Banned

spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

hah hah hah i remember that
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:14 PM   #254
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:40 PM   #255
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
RJ's voice has a distinctive sound to it... what's the word... it's very testosterone lacking....

Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: