Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #691
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The "Official 2010 NFL Draft" Thread

The Saints just took former Miami (FL) basketball player turned TE, Jimmy Graham.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:08 PM   #692
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Bruce Campbell is ALL hype. He'll be a bust. Just a physical specimen. Just like JaMarcus Russell WAS when he came into the draft.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:29 PM   #693
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Is that Colt's girlfriend or sister? Either way, she's hot.

Was it the chick on the left? If so, yes.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:38 PM   #694
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

anyone know if Toby Gerhat or Chris Cook are any good? Cook seems huge for a CB.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:38 PM   #695
KG215

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah that looks like her.

And yes to what? Sister or GF?
Old 04-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #696
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Yeah that looks like her.

And yes to what? Sister or GF?
GF. Google Rachel Glandorf. She's 6'0", I can't mess with that.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #697
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
The whole AFC North had a strong draft. The Ravens had a really good draft and Cincinatti got some nice players. The Browns rebuilding has finally begun to take form and the Steelers got some needed peices, although I'm a little puzzled by the Worilds pick. Who knows tho we always seem to take a LB every year and they always pan out.
I agree. I love what Baltimore did, although Sergio Kimble's injury problems would scare me a bit if I were a Ravens fan.

Still... To get a guy of that caliber in the second round is quite a steal.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:59 PM   #698
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Guess I'll be up for the draft tomorrow. 4 picks in the 4th for Philly.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:04 PM   #699
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

TOBY GERHART wow guy is a monster lmao sick pick
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:09 PM   #700
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246

Another Victor Abiamira like pick
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #701
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Very pleased by the Cardinals draft so far. Would have preferred to not give up so much for Washington but who knows if he would have been avaliable when we picked. Williams and Washington will both compete for starting jobs right off the bat and were arguably the best at there respective positions. Andre Roberts has some real abilty with the ball in his hands and was the best returner in college football. Looks to be a solid slot wr and another decent small school pick for us since Whiz got here.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:48 PM   #702
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Very pleased by the Cardinals draft so far. Would have preferred to not give up so much for Washington but who knows if he would have been avaliable when we picked. Williams and Washington will both compete for starting jobs right off the bat and were arguably the best at there respective positions. Andre Roberts has some real abilty with the ball in his hands and was the best returner in college football. Looks to be a solid slot wr and another decent small school pick for us since Whiz got here.

You'll be happy ya'll traded to get Washington. He was one of my favorite players in the draft. I knew my team wasn't gonna take him b/c LB isn't an area of need. But I was glad to see him not end up with a team I hate. He will fill in Karlos Dansby's role very nicely.

I gotta give Tampa a B+ so far for the first 3 rounds. Hope we pick up another WR, maybe a DE (NOT Everson Griffen), and a RB like LaGarrette Blount or Joel McKnight (power or home run threat) and I'll be happy. I also wouldnt mind packaging a pick next year along with like six of our 7th rounders to get another pick in the 4th or get back in the 5th.

I LOVE getting McCoy and Price. We now have a VERY solid DT rotation of Gerald McCoy, Brian Price and Roy Miller. No more running all over the Buccaneers like teams have done the past 20 games (final 4 games two years ago, all season last season lol)!!!!
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:05 AM   #703
KG215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
GF. Google Rachel Glandorf. She's 6'0", I can't mess with that.

Ha. I'm 6'5". I can.

Not like I'd ever have a chance in hell if she were single.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:07 AM   #704
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like when people get so hyped up over a draft pick only for that player to turn out mediocre.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:26 AM   #705
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I like when people get so hyped up over a draft pick only for that player to turn out mediocre.
The NFL Draft is the best day of the year for Browns' fans. It is all downhill from here, however, for one day we can have renewed optimism and genuine excitement that this may have been the draft that changed everything.

Don't rob us of that.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: