Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-24-2010, 05:57 PM   #811
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: The "Official 2010 NFL Draft" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Didnt you snap when they took another DT?

IMMEDIATELY after the pick I did. But 10 minutes later I came back to say I liked the pick....guess you just skimmed over that post, huh? Come on GOBB.

Anyways, I've already said while I'm happy. Our DL was awful last year. Now we have perhaps the best/youngest trio at DT in McCoy, Miller, Price. That is a great rotation. No more of teams running right at us and running us over. that's history. And we will also get more penetration, which will allow the secondary to improve as well.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #812
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Its tradition. And lucky for Pitt it usually pans out.

True. I don't get why we drafted 4 players at our strongest position tho. They will just be special team studs until they maybe develop into starters except for Worilds who can make an immediate impact.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:08 PM   #813
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
IMMEDIATELY after the pick I did. But 10 minutes later I came back to say I liked the pick....guess you just skimmed over that post, huh? Come on GOBB.

Instead of replying so defensive why couldnt this had been your reply instead...

Quote:
Our DL was awful last year. Now we have perhaps the best/youngest trio at DT in McCoy, Miller, Price. That is a great rotation. No more of teams running right at us and running us over. that's history. And we will also get more penetration, which will allow the secondary to improve as well.

Ease up.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #814
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Buccaneers final pick of the draft is Erik Lorig? Never heard of em lol
Old 04-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #815
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Instead of replying so defensive why couldnt this had been your reply instead...

Ease up.

Apologies....but I already explained why I liked the picks. No worries though GOBB
Old 04-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #816
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow Campo already announcuing that Akwasi Owusu-Ansah (f*ck that name) is going to start at saftey...

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...5A02B3DFB31F0E

.33 seconds in

6'1" runs a 4.3 40-yard dash

wish I could pronounce his name though...lol
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #817
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Winners: Dallas, Oakland, Seattle
Losers: Philly
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:16 PM   #818
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
wow Campo already announcuing that Akwasi Owusu-Ansah (f*ck that name) is going to start at saftey...

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...5A02B3DFB31F0E

.33 seconds in

6'1" runs a 4.3 40-yard dash

wish I could pronounce his name though...lol

That seems a little premature. He's a very good athlete tho. I really wanted the Steelers to get him in the 3rd or 4th but it just didn't play out that way.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #819
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wonder if Ricky Sapp is going to play DE or try OLB (SAM like Gocong did and that experiement failed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Apologies....but I already explained why I liked the picks. No worries though GOBB

Its all good. 800+ replies, I dont know who said what after rd 2.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #820
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
That seems a little premature. He's a very good athlete tho. I really wanted the Steelers to get him in the 3rd or 4th but it just didn't play out that way.
I am thinking I am taking that out of context...

what he means I think is that he is going to start at saftey rather than CB...

like "we are going to start him at saftey"...meaning they didn't draft him as a corner...

my bad...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #821
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I am thinking I am taking that out of context...

what he means I think is that he is going to start at saftey rather than CB...

like "we are going to start him at saftey"...meaning they didn't draft him as a corner...

my bad...

Yeah that makes more sense.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:30 PM   #822
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wish I knew more about football so I could participate in this thread. Nevertheless, I've been listening to Boston radio all day long and they've been excited about our first round pick. Bits of information have been pouring in all day, one that got my attention was that McCourty was coached by the same guy who coached Darrelle Revis either in college or high school and said he has the ability to be a shut down defender at the pro level much like Revis is.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #823
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I wish teams would reveal thier draft boards. I mean its over now, why cant you expose it? Why do I want to see it? Because it would vary how we value picks along with others. Be interesting to see who they valued high and didnt. Alot of these picks are based on thier draft boards and not Mel Kipers or some draft guys value rating system.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #824
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Everson Griffennnnnnn

vikes draft turned out alright
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:37 PM   #825
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Everson Griffennnnnnn

vikes draft turned out alright

We may not know it all, but there's a big reason why he went from being a lock 1st round pick, to falling as far as he did. But I think Minnesota is the perfect place for him. He won't have to worry about producing anytime soon and he can learn how to be a professional and learn the words "work" and "ethic"

You happy with the Gerhart selection? I think they gave up a lot to move up, but pairing him with Peterson is amazing. The Bears, Packers and Lions' defenses all groaned the moment Gerhart's name was announced.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: