Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-24-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here
Default Jimmy Clausen is a beast

Quote:
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP)—The Carolina Panthers ended their long wait in the draft by ending Jimmy Clausen’s surprising drop, taking the Notre Dame quarterback with the 48th pick on Friday.

After sitting out the first night of the draft with no first-round pick, the Panthers addressed one of their biggest needs and perhaps presented competition to newly minted starter Matt Moore(notes).

The 6-foot-3, 2220-pound Clausen was rated as a first-round pick by many analysts, but wasn’t selected on Thursday. Carolina took him ahead of his college teammate, Golden Tate, and other receiver prospects.

Clausen, who threw 60 touchdowns and 27 interceptions with the Fighting Irish, will join a thin quarterback unit with Carolina. The Panthers released longtime starter Jake Delhomme(notes) last month.

I know it's a typo, but I thought that was pretty funny.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: