Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 06-24-2006, 12:35 PM   #16
BCB
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BCB has an OK reputation so far

He didn't have a role at all with this team last year, in his prime I expect 17/10. He's pretty quick, he can pass, he can score inside, good footwork, he's intense and wants to improve, gotta love Bogut.
BCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 04:15 PM   #17
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCB
He didn't have a role at all with this team last year, in his prime I expect 17/10. He's pretty quick, he can pass, he can score inside, good footwork, he's intense and wants to improve, gotta love Bogut.

BrewCityBuck?
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 06:35 PM   #18
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
in his prime I expect 17/10.
And 4-5 assists
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 01:04 AM   #19
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker has decent reputationAussie Dunker has decent reputation

i see good times ahead for bogut ay, i think in his prime, he can be about as good as gasol is rite now, i rekon he will put up similiar numbers to gasol, maybe an extra rebound or 2 tho...

i dont expect he will eva become a first tier superstar, but im guessing he will be a legit allstar...
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:06 AM   #20
lowblok
High School Varsity 6th Man

lowblok has an OK reputation so far

He will be a star as long as the coach let's him. He can make everyone around him better, just needs to get more touches. The guy wants to win and he came up the hardway meaning he had to work harder than others.
lowblok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:27 PM   #21
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

I loved the pick you guys made last season. He gives you the first thing that you have to have these days to win a championship. If you would have drafted Marvin Williams there would be no way you would possibly win. But you are heading in the right direction. You can trade Jamaal Magloire, as his stock is very high right now. You could probably get a future middle first rounder out of him, or maybe another shooter to play alongside Michael Redd. I think the best asset you could get out of him is a decent PG. Maybe Jose Calderon, Pape Sow, and Morris Peterson from Toronto. Jose is an underrated PG in my mind who could do well and be the PG everyone hates like Tony Parker. Sow would give good contributions in a rotation, and Peterson would share time at SF with Bobby Simmons. Charlie Villanueva is the biggest STAR on your team, and he is a guy for you to build around. Do the Raptors trade and you are a contender.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 10:29 PM   #22
jay b
I airball my layups

jay b has an OK reputation so far

Toronto would never do that trade. They are loaded with post players.
jay b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:34 AM   #23
Czar
I airball my layups

Czar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by barond57
If he can turn into a brad miller, i'll be happy.

This is the best assumption.
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:54 PM   #24
vagabond
Kids at the park dunk on me

vagabond has an OK reputation so far

He's definitely got that brad miller big passing centre feel maybe without the shooting range. But that's something the Bucks would be pretty happy with.
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 11:06 PM   #25
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

I think he is far more aggressive than Miller.... Bucks fans, we should be expecting Bill Walton.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 11:27 PM   #26
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
Toronto would never do that trade. They are loaded with post players.

LOADED?LOADED!?!? You call Chris Bosh and Rasho Nesterovic Loaded? Sure, they will get a little help from P.J. Tucker and Kris Humphries, and maybe a few inside baskets from Bargnani, but last time I checked, that is not considered loaded. Jamaal Magloire would be a solid backup and even starter to Rasho, and they would get some inside scoring off the bench, something they will most definitely be lacking.
As for Milwaukee, they get a breakout PG in Calderon, a solid backup at post in Pape Sow, and a G/F in Morris Peterson to score on the perimeter. Now, I admit that's not the biggest thing the Bucks need, and there's probably no way Toronto would make a deal like that with Milwaukee benefiting from the trade clearly. So I have Toronto receiving an option to trade first round picks in 2007, and I have also taken Morris Peterson out of the trade and added a future second round pick to go to Milwaukee. I know Toronto will probably do worse than Milwaukee, but this is an opportunity to possibly move up a couple of spaces in next year's draft and get another piece of the puzzle. Milwaukee gets the second rounder to keep building around Andrew Bogut with the little pieces.

You are WAYYYYYY off saying Toronto is stacked down low.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 01:07 AM   #27
vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
I think he is far more aggressive than Miller.... Bucks fans, we should be expecting Bill Walton.

I think your over stating his talent there by a lot! No way Bogut is every going to be an MVP level player.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:18 AM   #28
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabond
I think your over stating his talent there by a lot! No way Bogut is every going to be an MVP level player.
Based on what?
1 restricted season?
I think he could easily become elite - he has every skill set, and just needs a couple of go to moves.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:04 PM   #29
vagabond

Just because he is a fellow aussie of yours doesn't mean there's any need to fall in love with the guy. I think your about the only guy I heard of even mentioning him at even close to that level, and it's just not going to happen. He's going to be a good player but that's going to be his level, nothing more.

The biggest issue I have with his game are to do with the fact he's a bit slow compared to top level big men and his handle is quite poor, especially in the recent tests against NZ.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:33 PM   #30
ILoveAndrewBogut
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ILoveAndrewBogut has an OK reputation so far
Wink Andrew Bogut

Andrew Bogut is a outstanding basketball player he is all for one and one for all... Andrew Bogut is great end of story!
ILoveAndrewBogut is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: