Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 04-15-2010, 04:10 AM   #1
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default April 18th, Round 1/Game 1: Phoenix Suns (0-0) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (0-0)

Game 1 Sun, April 18 @US Airways Center 7:30 p.m. TNT
Game 2 Tue, April 20 @US Airways Center 7 p.m. NBA TV
Game 3 Thu, April 22 @Rose Quarter 7 p.m. NBA TV
Game 4 Sat, April 24 @Rose Quarter 1:30 pm TNT
Game 5* Mon, April 26 @US Airways Center TBD TBD
Game 6* Thu, April 29 @Rose Quarter TBD TBD
Game 7* Sat, May 1 @US Airways Center TBD TNT

Last edited by OmniStrife : 04-15-2010 at 04:13 AM.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:17 AM   #2
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: April 18th, Round 1/Game 1: Phoenix Suns (0-0) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (0-0)

This.... will be interesting. Without Roy... the Blazers might be able to sneak a win in Phoenix before Gentry makes an adjustment.
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:18 AM   #3
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: April 18th, Round 1/Game 1: Phoenix Suns (0-0) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (0-0)

Should be a good one. Blazers may steal one in Phoenix, but still not make the second round.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:06 AM   #4
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Suns in 6

Will take game 1 by 8.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:29 AM   #5
Cermet
Local High School Star

Cermet has no real reputation yet.

f#/cking great... my worst nightmare came true. Two of my favorite teams will meet in the FIRST round.... just f#cking great...
Cermet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:29 AM   #6
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Go Suns!

Glad we can pick up the 3rd seed. A Roy-less Blazers is probably the weakest competition out West. Hopefully we seal things up in 5/6 games. Mavs/Spurs is a tough matchup for both teams, i hope we can capitalize on a tough 7 game series against 2 teams we can beat.
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:30 AM   #7
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cermet
f#/cking great... my worst nightmare came true. Two of my favorite teams will meet in the FIRST round.... just f#cking great...

I was expecting a Thunders/Suns (my 2 fav teams). Thank god that didnt come true, must suck to see your fav team lose 4-7 times
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:23 AM   #8
Cermet
Local High School Star

Cermet has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
I was expecting a Thunders/Suns (my 2 fav teams). Thank god that didnt come true, must suck to see your fav team lose 4-7 times

Not because they will lose a lot just that one of them will be knocked out in the first round x(
Cermet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:24 AM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Blazers are ****ed without Roy. I give them a 5% chance of winning the series.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:46 AM   #10
ODEN>DURANT
Local High School Star

ODEN>DURANT has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cermet

I hope you going for Rip City. Just think it as it like this: Imagine if they met in the WCF Final? that would be a nightmare for you. At least 1st round, you can just root for whoever wins...
ODEN>DURANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:50 AM   #11
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I think Phoenix will win in 5, not betting against the chance Aldridge having one good game.

If Aldridge doesn't step up, it will be a 4 game sweep.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:11 AM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODEN>DURANT
I hope you going for Rip City. Just think it as it like this: Imagine if they met in the WCF Final? that would be a nightmare for you. At least 1st round, you can just root for whoever wins...

I bet you really wish you would have pick a different username these days, don't you?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #13
Mr Exceptional
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mr Exceptional has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Blazers are ****ed without Roy. I give them a 5% chance of winning the series.

Portland has beat some good teams without Roy, you also have to remember that the Suns are without Lopez while Portland has Camby which, btw has been a machine; moreover, Portland almost swept the Suns. Even without Roy Portland has a good chance simply because we match up so well and now we have veterans such as Miller and Camby.
Mr Exceptional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:16 PM   #14
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Round 1, Game 1, April 18: Portland Trail Blazers at Phoenix Suns

Discuss.

Gonna be a good game, and a good series.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:17 PM   #15
Cyclone112
Banned

Cyclone112 has decent reputationCyclone112 has decent reputation
Default Re: 4/18 Game 1 : (3) Phoenix Suns vs (6) Portland Trailblazers 10:30PM ET

Am I the only Suns fan still worried even though half of Portland's roster is injured?
Cyclone112 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: