Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 04-24-2010, 07:43 PM   #256
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1, Game 4, April 24: Phoenix Suns (2-1) @ Portland Trail Blazers (1-2)

Aldridge played really well today.

PHX couldn't capitalize early in the 4th with POR missed everything, they could run away with a big lead right there but they didn't.

Series goes back to the desert.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #257
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Round 1, Game 4, April 24: Phoenix Suns (2-1) @ Portland Trail Blazers (1-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
you know I was thinking Rudy would be great in Phoenix. I'm not one of the fans that has givin up on him. When he just shoots he is a different player. His confidence has just died behind Brandon Roy.

Didn't they draft him? Or was that Rodriguez?

..and Rondo...

.. and marcin Gortat

... and nate robinson...
....... and Luol Deng

Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:49 PM   #258
ODEN>DURANT
Local High School Star

ODEN>DURANT has no real reputation yet.

Atmosphere was great tonight, RIP CITY
ODEN>DURANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:54 PM   #259
Faberg
Local High School Star

Faberg has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrofir
Didn't they draft him? Or was that Rodriguez?

..and Rondo...

.. and marcin Gortat

... and nate robinson...
....... and Luol Deng

Don't get me started on those draft day giveaways. Those will always sting.

We also don't have a pick this year... *sigh*
Faberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:57 PM   #260
ODEN>DURANT
Local High School Star

ODEN>DURANT has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faberg
Don't get me started on those draft day giveaways. Those will always sting.

We also don't have a pick this year... *sigh*

??
ODEN>DURANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:00 PM   #261
Faberg
Local High School Star

Faberg has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODEN>DURANT
??

We gave the Thunder our 2010 pick from the Kurt Thomas trade back when they were in Seattle.
Faberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #262
Mrofir

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
WTF are you talking about? I edited out "rounding is for f@gs" because I didn't want to start a whole argument where the mods delete everything.

I know what rounding means, you cuntface. What does that have to do with your stupidity on this site?

Yet you're the one that started the whole thing by asking what my "other 10,000 posts" were about. Your statement made no sense, yet you keep replying back like a ****ing 10 year old. Just stop before thousands read your stupidity online.

You're right. Seriously, I'm sorry. I just got carried away. Looking back through the thread and even looking at other threads in which you have posted, I can clearly see that your contributions are both intelligent and constructive. I could learn about basketball, and life in general, by simply listening to what you have to say. Thank you for educating me and I know I speak on behalf of the participants in this thread, and all of ISH, when I say your intellect is remarkable and invaluable to the internet community.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #263
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Suns suck, Blazers in 6.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:03 PM   #264
Mrofir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Suns suck, Blazers in 6.

only if they win game 3. Whups.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:35 PM   #265
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faberg
lol @ Batum shoving Amare and Amare not doing anything. He must've assumed it was a teammate.

Batum shouldn't have reacted like that, especially at that moment in the game, but I understand what was going on in Batum's head at that moment. Over the last 2 games, Amare has taken every opportunity to give Batum's shoulder little unnecessary bumps (nothing outlandish, but enough to make you start thinking Amare is aware of what he is doing). Right before Batum pushed Amare, the point of Amare's elbow jabbed into Batum's hurt shoulder and Batum obviously didn't appreciate it. Was it intentional? I don't know. It was either accidental or a very well disguised intentional elbow. The only thing that makes me think (and probably made Batum think) it was intentional is the frequency at which Amare has been going at Batum's shoulder. Keep in mind I'm not trying to call out Amare or anything, I don't really blame him for trying to get under the skin of Blazers here and there if that is what he is doing, and as I said before, Batum shouldn't have reacted like that. It gave the Suns a freebie free throw, and lets Amare know he is under Batum's skin.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:38 AM   #266
Mrofir

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Exactly. All you had to do was apologize and realize your mistakes. Apology accepted.

idiot.

I'm actually the idiot for perpetuating this, and I try to be a laid back type of fellow who can just spew sarcasm at someone whose head is so far up their own ass they won't even figure it out... but eventually I fail because it just really bothers me that you can go through life and never achieve any level of self awareness or humility. If there weren't sooo many people like you, and I didn't have to deal with it on such a regular basis professionally and socially, I'd probably have not written this message. But again, through my own experience I should know that not one single pixel of this message will resonate or click with you, so again, I'm the idiot. And again, I apologize. Mostly to anyone but you who reads this. Back to square one.

Last edited by Mrofir : 04-25-2010 at 02:47 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:40 AM   #267
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

The series is going 7 games. Portland has the shooters and athletes to match Phoenix.

Aldridge is showing me he is a lot better than I thought, he was schooling amare and has negated the 23 point scorer in amare.

Andre Miller is posting and whoring all Phoenic PGs.

Grant Hill looks old and next to Stoudemire Richardson has been the best player.

Suns in 7 because of experience and home court.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:25 AM   #268
blackification

blackification has decent reputationblackification has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
The series is going 7 games. Portland has the shooters and athletes to match Phoenix.

Aldridge is showing me he is a lot better than I thought, he was schooling amare and has negated the 23 point scorer in amare.

Andre Miller is posting and whoring all Phoenic PGs.

Grant Hill looks old and next to Stoudemire Richardson has been the best player.

Suns in 7 because of experience and home court.
lol that would be camby and the two other guys that surround him when he gets the ball
blackification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #269
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

What I learned from this game is that Amare is a little *****...

Watched at a bar downtown though, was lots of fun.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: