Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 12-02-2006, 05:37 PM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope Fratello does get fired so he can come back to Cleveland and coach us lol

Really though i haven't seen enough of the Grizzlies to really say, but i know Pau is out and its unfair IMO to blame a coach for a team doing bad when their franchise player is out
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:20 PM   #17
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

No im not ousting him for this year.The last two years I have wanted him gone.His style is slow lathargic and drawn out.We barely escape with wins and are always overachieving only to get swept.So please hire modern day coach with good track record.Lets get oden next year.Then get ridnour and vince carter on board and dominate next season.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:46 PM   #18
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Fratello is actually doing a decent job considering the lack of talent on the Grizz, and the injury of Pau Gasol.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:19 PM   #19
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

I agree the grizz are doing some what ok considering there team status.However the fans and the media are tired of him.His style is uining the team.His new uptempo style is uh pitiful.Ive heard rumors he was on his way out but now with the ownership crisis were stuck with him.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: