Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 04-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Round 1, Game 3, April 22: Lakers at Thunder

Knicks are awesome

Last edited by bagelred : 04-23-2010 at 07:39 AM.
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people
Default Re: Round 1, Game 3, April 22: Lakers at Thunder

1. need shoot better
2. need feed bigs
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Slap me some skin soul brotha.

We're gonna kick back with some ice cold Colt 45. Can you dig it? Cause that what Toney Douglas do.
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

I'll try to take tons of pics this time, the environment especially outside should be crazier than it was last regular season game.
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:17 PM   #5
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

wow the betting odds are favoring OKC at -3. i rarely see odds going against the lakers.
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #6
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotdt
wow the betting odds are favoring OKC at -3. i rarely see odds going against the lakers.

Vegas is Finally Figuring out the Lakers are not that good I guess..
Kingwillball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:25 PM   #7
bl2k8
High School Varsity 12th Man

bl2k8 has not been impressing people

Lakers come out sluggish, get down by 20, make a run and get within 5 with about 2 minutes in the fourth, then proceed make dumb mistakes to lose game. Thunder win.
bl2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:30 AM   #8
Moan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl2k8
Lakers come out sluggish, get down by 20, make a run and get within 5 with about 2 minutes in the fourth, then proceed make dumb mistakes to lose game. Thunder win.
The truth
Old 04-22-2010, 01:35 AM   #9
lakerspng
National High School Star

lakerspng is considered somewhat coollakerspng is considered somewhat cool

Lakers by 10. 3-0 series lead. Durant will have a better game than the first 2. Kobe will drop 36 and Lamar Odom will show up (15p/12r/6a) for the first time in the post season.
lakerspng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:38 AM   #10
50inchvertical
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl2k8
I hope. I hate that this game is such a late start though. I won't even be back home until after midnight.

The Lakers are staying at the Skirvin Hotel which is allegedly haunted. This is the same one that the Knicks complained about and said they can't sleep

http://okc.about.com/od/oklahomacity...tedskirvin.htm
Quote:
The Skirvin Haunting
The primary ghost story of the Skirvin Hotel centers on a young maid nicknamed "Effie." According to the legends, William Skirvin had an affair with Effie, and she became pregnant. In order to avoid scandal, he supposedly locked her in a room on the 10th floor, originally the top floor, where she grew desolate when she was not allowed to leave, even after giving birth. She is said to have jumped, her infant child in her arms, out of the window.

It was not uncommon over the hotel's existence for guests to complain about an inability to sleep, often due to the incessant sounds of a child crying. In addition, according to some, a nude Effie is known to appear to male hotel guests while showering, and her voice can be heard propositioning them. Staff members have reported everything from strange noises to things moving by themselves.

The Effie legend is a popular one, but there is no historical evidence for it. Though William Skirvin is said to be a noted womanizer and the 10th floor was likely a popular spot for gamblers and prostitutes in the 1930's, writers Steve Lackmeyer and Jack Money did extensive research for their book "Skirvin" but found no evidence of an Effie. The only recorded suicide at the Skirvin was that of a salesman who jumped from his window.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:46 AM   #11
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
The Lakers are staying at the Skirvin Hotel which is allegedly haunted. This is the same one that the Knicks complained about and said they can't sleep
Phil will keep the ghosts away by making the team recite ancient Native American chants and practicing mediation.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:50 AM   #12
50inchvertical
College star

I guess teams don't book their own hotels? Does the host team/city do that for them? Because Sager did a story on TNT and worded it like, "The Lakers found out they would be staying here..." as opposed to the Lakers booked or something like that. If so, that's a hilarious homecourt advantage. Put people up in a haunted hotel. It's not even that expensive of a hotel. I'm tempted to go stay there sometime just for the hell of it.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:16 AM   #13
macpierce
Arcadia, CA

macpierce has decent reputationmacpierce has decent reputation

i wonder if kobe is rooming with mbenga haha for protection
macpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:30 AM   #14
B-Easy
Local High School Star

B-Easy has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotdt

Lakers on the road against 50+ win teams .. im sure they werent favored in 90% of those type of games this season. People underrated the power of homecourt advantage.
B-Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:32 AM   #15
Moan

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpierce
i wonder if kobe is rooming with mbenga haha for protection

I laughed real hard on this one... not
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: