Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 05-05-2010, 12:19 AM   #31
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Omer Asik Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
Fact is you are an ignorant moron and you are arrogant about it.

You don't even know what you are even talking about and you are completely wrong and yet you brag about it. You are the definition of ugly American.

Only thing I could be wrong about was the Spanolous guy.

Other than that all of my points were on the money and yet you decided not to attack my words, but my person.

It's funny that while you are slinging insults about me and my country you have yet to make a valid rebuttal and you are being very mean and ugly yourself.

You have some fabricated beef with american, the NBA, and Americans. I'm sorry you feel that way. But please realize that as a whole the only thing that matters in the NBA is that you can play ball well.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #32
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Only thing I could be wrong about was the Spanolous guy.

Other than that all of my points were on the money and yet you decided not to attack my words, but my person.

It's funny that while you are slinging insults about me and my country you have yet to make a valid rebuttal and you are being very mean and ugly yourself.

You have some fabricated beef with american, the NBA, and Americans. I'm sorry you feel that way. But please realize that as a whole the only thing that matters in the NBA is that you can play ball well.

You are an idiot. I don't care about what idiots "think" or "believe".
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:08 PM   #33
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You are an idiot. I don't care about what idiots "think" or "believe".

You gotta let that hate go my fellow basketbal enthusiast.

I created this thread to give posters like you [who watch euroleague] the opportunity to give me some knowledge about a player my favorite team has the 'rights' to and what you did was spew negativity.

I know you don't see it that way but it's reality sir.

I said some unsavory things myself but those things were only in jest.

Navarro was decent, lol....definitely serviceable.

Oh and I forgot to say that Dragic, Jake Skitisvili [sp] (I saw him cross AK47 over so swifty and swish a jumpshot in his grill in a summer league game ), Darko, Andrei, Donatas Monenejas, etc...all getting their fair shot in the league and getting paid pretty well [being ranked/evaluated as high as their American coounter parts and being drafted accordingly].

So you see I have some pretty good points councerning the treatment of European players in the NBA. Do you have some conflicting data?

Last edited by Go Getter : 05-06-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #34
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Quote:
You gotta let that hate go my fellow basketbal enthusiast.

I created this thread to give posters like you [who watch euroleague] the opportunity to give me some knowledge about a player my favorite team has the 'rights' to and what you did was spew negativity.

I know you don't see it that way but it's reality sir.

I said some unsavory things myself but those things were only in jest.

Navarro was decent, lol....definitely serviceable.

Oh and I forgot to say that Dragic, Jake Skitisvili [sp] (I saw him cross AK47 over so swifty and swish a jumpshot in his grill in a summer league game ), Darko, Andrei, Donatas Monenejas, etc...all getting their fair shot in the league and getting paid pretty well [being ranked/evaluated as high as their American coounter parts and being drafted accordingly].

So you see I have some pretty good points councerning the treatment of European players in the NBA. Do you have some conflicting data?

I'm not going to discuss this with you anymore. You don't know what you are talking about and you are a typical arrogant NBA only fan that does not even know basketball basics 101. You are wrong and don't know what you are talking about. Why do you keep pretending you do?
Old 05-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #35
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
I'm not going to discuss this with you anymore. You don't know what you are talking about and you are a typical arrogant NBA only fan that does not even know basketball basics 101. You are wrong and don't know what you are talking about. Why do you keep pretending you do?

You haven't discussed anything at all. ALL your posts are inflammatory, angry, and lack any factual value.

You are however, adept at turning a conversation into a childish battle and calling people idiots.

Have a nice day sir I'm done as well.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:21 AM   #36
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Quote:
You haven't discussed anything at all. ALL your posts are inflammatory, angry, and lack any factual value.

You are however, adept at turning a conversation into a childish battle and calling people idiots.

Have a nice day sir I'm done as well.

Good. You have no business posting your crap on the international forum.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: