Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 04-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #31
bettalaylow
I hit open 5-footers

bettalaylow has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Round 1: Game 4, April 25: Dallas Mavericks (1-2) vs San Antonio Spurs (2-1)

Terry is doing nothing
bettalaylow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #32
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Re: Round 1: Game 4, April 25: Dallas Mavericks (1-2) vs San Antonio Spurs (2-1)

Spurs are looking more convincing as the series progresses

Random note: DeJuan Blair is quicker than he looks
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:43 PM   #33
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I dont understand how Carlisle canīt find any minutes for Beaubois. Blair is out there. Show some faith in the rookie. He averaged 16, 4 and 4 on 50% shooting during his starting stretch. That team needs all the offense it can find and he wonīt give the rookie a chance. Haywood sucks ass.
R.I.P. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:46 PM   #34
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if we lose this series...I may not be able to recover as a fan...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:46 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's funny, how fast Manu plays, but he never speeds up the tempo of the game, he leaves things in this half court spurs game. Parker and RJ, they speed the tempo too much, they push the ball, they shoot quick. They need to stop that. Dallas looks so much better when they run, when its half court, SA is beating them up.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:46 PM   #36
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
I dont understand how Carlisle canīt find any minutes for Beaubois. Blair is out there. Show some faith in the rookie. He averaged 16, 4 and 4 on 50% shooting during his starting stretch. That team needs all the offense it can find and he wonīt give the rookie a chance. Haywood sucks ass.
he can't play defense at all...
Old 04-25-2010, 07:48 PM   #37
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

good start by Dallas.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #38
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
he can't play defense at all...

So he is like all the Mavs guards?
Old 04-25-2010, 07:52 PM   #39
HisAirness3
Banned

HisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputation

Calling Tim Duncan.....*ding*..................*ding*......... ......no one's picking up.
HisAirness3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:52 PM   #40
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

That whole run by Dallas was triggered on the defensive end. Duncan with a couple of misses against Damp, Hill missing an easy layup, etc. Once they can do that, they can pull ahead.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #41
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

spurs can't score to save their lifes this quarter.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:56 PM   #42
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
So he is like all the Mavs guards?
good point...

this game is too important to f*ck around with though...

if we lose tonght then I would like to see him given a shot...might as well at that point...
Old 04-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #43
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

If Duncan scored half of his 17.9 PPG in that first half, it'd be more of game. He looks horrible tonight, even his free throws looked off.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #44
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

tnt pissign me off with all these weird angles. theyre trying to attract the stupider casual sunday crowd.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:59 PM   #45
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

Duncan looks like he got older overnight.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: