Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 04-25-2010, 10:20 PM   #46
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation
Default Re: Round 1, Game 4 (April 25): Denver Nuggets at Utah Jazz

Denver needs to keep going to Carmelo. He's the only one that can do anything.

Either do that or start moving the ball around more.

Nene's passiveness is pissing me off.

Half the team doesn't even look like they care out there. It's really pissing me off. They should be playing their asses off for 48 minutes for their poor old coach who is recovering from cancer.

At least Dantley looks somewhat pissed off during this interview.

I like this, we need Ty in there...at least he brings an element that gives Utah trouble.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:21 PM   #47
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

once again, the nuggets showing the 'enver' side of them. lost without the 'D'. can someone take the 'D' out of their jersies please?
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:23 PM   #48
joyner82
Banned

joyner82 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayjoyner82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
lol airchibundo507, i just found out u r arguing with joyner....
that foo is a bandwagon, just ignore him.
Btw hes also a hater, hating on all superstars besides the skinny dude, Durant.
You're an idiot. I hate on superstars when it's warranted just like me criticizing Durant for his poor play the first 2 1/2 games of the LAL-OKC series. Melo can't play D at all but this clown will sit here are argue that he is one of the premier perimeter defenders in the league. He is by far the biggest "stan" on this board and noone can even approach the level of unabashed love he displays for a superstar. It's really sad.
joyner82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:24 PM   #49
Quata
TheBogeyOne

Quata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation here

Seeing matt harpring then makes me wish we had him to guard melo at times. Good physical defender.
Quata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #50
Quata
TheBogeyOne

Quata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation hereQuata has an incredible reputation here

Holy shit, ronnie price blocking the **** out of everyone. Loving this energy.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #51
Callystarr
Wuddup Doe

Callystarr has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quata
Seeing matt harpring then makes me wish we had him to guard melo at times. Good physical defender.

Man I miss Matt Harpring, when he was healthy he was awesome...all around player..
Callystarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #52
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner82
You're an idiot. I hate on superstars when it's warranted just like me criticizing Durant for his poor play the first 2 1/2 games of the LAL-OKC series. Melo can't play D at all but this clown will sit here are argue that he is one of the premier perimeter defenders in the league. He is by far the biggest "stan" on this board and noone can even approach the level of unabashed love he displays for a superstar. It's really sad.

Melo can't play D at all.

I'm out.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:31 PM   #53
fdavis138
Can barely lace up my sneakers

fdavis138 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloMike
Denver needs to keep going to Carmelo. He's the only one that can do anything.

Either do that or start moving the ball around more.

Nene's passiveness is pissing me off.

Half the team doesn't even look like they care out there. It's really pissing me off. They should be playing their asses off for 48 minutes for their poor old coach who is recovering from cancer.

At least Dantley looks somewhat pissed off during this interview.

I like this, we need Ty in there...at least he brings an element that gives Utah trouble.

Never been so frustrated by a team. I hope they use the time out to revive the corpse of JR Smith.
fdavis138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:32 PM   #54
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lawson just attacking no matter what happens. Somebody's got to get going besides Melo.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:32 PM   #55
joyner82
Banned

joyner82 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayjoyner82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
Melo can't play D at all

First truthful thing I think I've ever heard you say about Melo

joyner82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:38 PM   #56
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

It would be real nice to see birdman put on about 10 pounds and start playing defense instead of jumping around and missing everything/letting people go by him only to miss a block. It's getting real tiresome. I know he's playing hurt too but cmon already.

And that is why we needed to trade for another big. One gets hurt and we're in trouble down low.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #57
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner82
First truthful thing I think I've ever heard you say about Melo

What's your beef man? Nobody is going to say Melo is elite defensively but he's solid and has been since last year.

But anyways **** out this thread. Shouldn't you be on Durants nuts somewhere?
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:42 PM   #58
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

Utah is doing a great job loading up on Melo every time he gets it on the wing. Denver needs to start running some more high P&Rs for Melo at the top.

Now we have back to back K Mart/Birdman J's. Great offense. WTF is this already.

Denver really needs to start running a real offense instead of Isoing everybody.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:43 PM   #59
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

Luigi has decent reputationLuigi has decent reputation

Denver is getting a hand on most offensive rebound opportunities. We gotta put bodies on them before they get in there or they're going to get back in the game.
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:44 PM   #60
Quata
TheBogeyOne

jazz need to be hitting these fts. Also HOLY **** WILLIAMS
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: