Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-25-2010, 09:57 PM   #16
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Crazy Kobe Fan

Hilarious
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #17
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Fake and gay.

I was thinking it seemed fake myself. Anybody who lives in that area know if that is a real news channel?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #18
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I was thinking it seemed fake myself. Anybody who lives in that area know if that is a real news channel?
Come on srsly? The guy randomly pulls out a flower from no where.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #19
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
I was laughing so hard when he popped up with a fuckin' orchid. So fuckin' random "Hey man, I got you a orchid baby!"

Then the best part at the end to finish it off, "I'm ready to give you all me." *does the little hard gesture and looks around* "Yo, but not in a gay way!"

I wish I could rep right now.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #20
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsatyr
Come on srsly? The guy randomly pulls out a flower from no where.

True, I overlooked that. I was thinking how long they let him speak was the key, but then again, there are some pretty shiity news programs out there.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #21
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

SRSLY people, of course it's fake. If you couldn't tell within the first 5 seconds you're a dumb ass. Point still stands that it's exactly how 90% of kobe fans are on here.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:05 PM   #22
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
True, I overlooked that. I was thinking how long they let him speak was the key, but then again, there are some pretty shiity news programs out there.
I think it is an actual sports news station.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:07 PM   #23
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:08 PM   #24
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputationAndrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
I'm pretty sure Ceo

Can't be CEO.

guy is too smart and too funny to be CEO
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:11 PM   #25
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
Can't be CEO.

guy is too smart and too funny to be CEO

And judging by CEO's racist posts, I'm assuming he isn't open minded enough to even jokingly imply that he may be gay.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:11 PM   #26
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
SRSLY people, of course it's fake. If you couldn't tell within the first 5 seconds you're a dumb ass. Point still stands that it's exactly how 90% of kobe fans are on here.
Why did the news station make a fake Kobe obsessed fan? Just curious since kcal9 is a real station.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:14 PM   #27
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Why did the news station make a fake Kobe obsessed fan? Just curious since kcal9 is a real station.
It's just a ripoff of kcal9 to make it look real
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:14 PM   #28
Son of Disaster
I airball my layups

Son of Disaster has an OK reputation so far

kcal 9 is definitely real, they broadcast every laker game. however im sure if a kcal news reporter was outside staples with a camera, there would be more than 4 guys standing around.
Son of Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:16 PM   #29
Artillery
Decent college freshman

Artillery has not been impressing people

These are the same people that did the David Blaine parody vids, right? In any case, hilarious stuff.
Artillery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:25 PM   #30
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artillery
These are the same people that did the David Blaine parody vids, right? In any case, hilarious stuff.

OMG, you are right!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: