Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Cincinnati Bengals official offseason thread

Got one for other teams, so lets add the Bengals to the mix.

Team needs: TE, WR, depth at safety, K

-What direction does Carson Palmer take from here on out?
-Who will step up and be that second wide receiver to compliment Chad?
-what steps does the offense need to take to quit remaining so "vanilla?"
-what direction do the Bengals turn to in terms of kicking? Graham should be shown the door.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals official offseason thread

i don't know if you guys could pull it off, but Brandon Marshall looks to have overstayed his welcome in Denver, and him and OchoCinco would be crazy
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:15 PM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm trying to think of the last year I could name a Bengals tight end.

I see that Reggie Kelly has been their TE for years. If you've been with a team for a long time and fans outside of Cincy still don't know who you are, maybe it's time for an upgrade.

Just going to throw this out to mlh for his opinion.......Terrell Owens?

Last edited by Posterize246 : 01-19-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What ever happened to Ben Utecht?

I thought he was going to be a very good fit with the Bengals when he signed there and when Housh was still there.

I agree though that the Bengals need another option for Carson to give Chad more freedom.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:34 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Draft prospects

TE - Jermaine Gresham: OU

WR - Arrelious Benn: Illinois

S - Earl Thomas: Texas

3 prospects I'd consider at the Bengals pick if they are there that is.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:17 PM   #6
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

mlh, I think you're Bengals would benefit greatly if they could draft a legit receiver..Damian Williams (USC) would be an option if he falls to them and also that Benn guy from Illinois. They could also try to draft Aaron Hernandez (Florida), in the 2nd round to try and fill the TE gap. He had a great yeat with the Gators, top 2 TE in the draft.

takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

mlh what you think about Leon Hall? The next Revis as far as people labelling him a shutdown corner?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:01 PM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
mlh what you think about Leon Hall? The next Revis as far as people labelling him a shutdown corner?

If you want to put a face on this young, improved defense, ,Leon Hall is the one to take a look at. Defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer had these guys playing out of their mind. Hall was a big reason for our division sweep. The vaunted Pittsburgh passing attack, in particular, was slowed by his presence.

Him, ,Johnathan Joseph, Rey Maualuga, and Keith Rivers. 4 young guys to lead a great defense.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:23 AM   #9
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Malcolm Floyd would probably look nice in a Cincy uniform and I think you give Chase Coffman a chance to prove himself and sign a stop gap at TE.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:51 PM   #10
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

I'm sure you people saw that Rey Maualuga getting nailed for a DUI.

This stupid **** with this organization NEVER seems to end

Call a cab!
Old 01-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #11
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation

Cincy doesn't really have too many holes. I think they go BPA with their draft picks
tsforthrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:56 PM   #12
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Guy came to my job wearing a hunter orange vest and orange hat. It was only when I got close to him did I realize "AFC North Champions" was written on his hat. Bengals fan in Philly? Mind was blown.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:21 PM   #13
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Guy came to my job wearing a hunter orange vest and orange hat. It was only when I got close to him did I realize "AFC North Champions" was written on his hat. Bengals fan in Philly? Mind was blown.

That's awesome

I passed on all "AFC North Champions" gear. The goal was to win more than just that, and we failed. Maybe if we had won the Super Bowl, I would have bought a north champs/afc champs/super bowl champs shirt, gear to commemerate each of the steps, but just by itself, I passed on division champs gear.

Bet there's a whole "secret society" of Bengals fans in Philly!
Old 02-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #14
Anton Chigurh
Banned

Anton Chigurh has an OK reputation so far

they need the resign these 3 players in this order.

Roy, Tank or Boobie. Kelly is done btw.
Anton Chigurh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:40 PM   #15
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation

so, Ochocinco and TO running routes, on the same field, in the same uni? i don't think it would work.
tsforthrees is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: