Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 04-27-2010, 10:33 PM   #31
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3)

http://www.fromsport.com/
http://www.atdhe.net/index.html
http://ilemi.com/index.php
http://www.channelsurfing.net/
mavs .. keep the lead going to halftime
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:33 PM   #32
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3)

Still only a 12 point lead.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:34 PM   #33
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Ball PharmD
Sorry for the multiple posts earlier, my computer is actin a fool LoL

Man where was this kinda play all series...this actually looks like the Mavs team everyone thought would do some damage in the playoffs. The whole team has been inconsistent and disappointing up til this game

No...it's not your computer. It's this website. It's running really slow. Admin needs to turn on users only...no guests.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:38 PM   #34
B-Ball PharmD
I airball my layups

B-Ball PharmD has an OK reputation so far

Still thinkin WTF whenever I see that Carmelo Anthony fans in Utah commercial... "The common denominator of our hearts" hahaha
B-Ball PharmD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:40 PM   #35
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

a flagrant for trying to draw a charge?

the NBA has become so soft.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #36
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Najera quickly losing my respect. 2 hands to the face? make it look less obvious at least
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #37
Grey Dawn
KG cancer to the NBA

Grey Dawn has not been impressing people

Najera proving that he should have been suspended for this game.

Again, not just the one hand, but then a slap to the front of the face with the other hand after too, proving (as with Ginobili) that he was 100% doing it on purpose and 'flagrantly'.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #38
Grey Dawn
KG cancer to the NBA

Grey Dawn has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

Try actually watching what he did and stopping being a homer for a sec.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #39
bih
Kids at the park dunk on me

bih has an OK reputation so far

dirty play from najera again.
bih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:42 PM   #40
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

fucking mavs...turnover after turnover fucked us in the ending of that half.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:42 PM   #41
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

7pt lead. Pathetic. Najera alone is responsible for seven of those Spurs points in like a minute of playing time. F*ckin scrub.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:42 PM   #42
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

he's using his hands too much after the foul. why is he taking a charge and flinging his hands (particularly left hand) into Parkers face? it's more flagrant and off the ball than anything (
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:44 PM   #43
B-Ball PharmD
I airball my layups

B-Ball PharmD has an OK reputation so far

Mavs can build leads easy but can never seem to hold them for long
B-Ball PharmD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #44
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

this board is way too slow....
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #45
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
he's using his hands too much after the foul. why is he taking a charge and flinging his hands (particularly left hand) into Parkers face? it's more flagrant and off the ball than anything (

THIS is a flagrant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k1i4...eature=related

Tony merely had a bee on his face and Najera kindly removed it.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: