Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 04-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #46
spursdynasty420
Banned

spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3)

mavs make me sick they are the dirtiest team nba has seen in awhile. barea is flopping everywhere he might be the biggest flopper in the playoffs would ANYONE disagree with that?? terry is acting like his usual asshole self talkin trash to tony on the court. dont even get me started on najera
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:48 PM   #47
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
mavs make me sick they are the dirtiest team nba has seen in awhile. barea is flopping everywhere he might be the biggest flopper in the playoffs would ANYONE disagree with that?? terry is acting like his usual asshole self talkin trash to tony on the court. dont even get me started on najera

Utah and Denver say hello.
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:48 PM   #48
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Great post, you totally bowend, I mean owned the Mavs here.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:48 PM   #49
Grey Dawn
KG cancer to the NBA

Grey Dawn has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
THIS is a flagrant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k1i4...eature=related

Tony merely had a bee on his face and Najera kindly removed it.

YOU are a moron.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:49 PM   #50
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, this could have been a much higher double digit lead... unnecessary turnovers by Dirk.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:52 PM   #51
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
YOU are a moron.

Eddie was just being nice.

Just like how Bruce Bowen was great guy that NEVER purposely slid under an opposing players ankles.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:54 PM   #52
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Eh, I got nothing against tough, in your face, do or die, and maybe dirty basketball. Those are some of the my favorite series, ones with intensity... As long as it's kept in check and recognized by the officials... Najera has some serious balls to pull off a hard foul like that and I'm aware of his career, but I've lost some respect for him after that and neck grabbing Manu... but really every team is going to have a dirty player or two. that's basketball.
SCdac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:55 PM   #53
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
but really every team is going to have a dirty player or two. that's basketball.

You can't win in this league if you don't have a mother fucker on your team.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:01 PM   #54
B-Ball PharmD
I airball my layups

B-Ball PharmD has an OK reputation so far

Mavs lookin good again...just gotta keep playin D thru the whole game
B-Ball PharmD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:01 PM   #55
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That was huge for the Mavs and now they need to take this lead into the 4th quarter to make the Spurs quit mentally.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:02 PM   #56
Faberg
Local High School Star

Faberg has decent reputation

Quote:

Mavs? Dirty?
Faberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:02 PM   #57
kentatm
NBA Legend

Nice of Butler to finally show up to the series.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:05 PM   #58
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

thought Dirk didn't play defense
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:09 PM   #59
kentatm
NBA Legend

so Dirks first FT comes from a Bonner shove to the back
Old 04-27-2010, 11:09 PM   #60
spursdynasty420
Banned

spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
thought Dirk didn't play defense

he doesnt
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: