Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-29-2010, 03:02 AM   #16
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2011 NFL Mock Draft (Seriously?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
It is impossible to know...Locker might end up screwing himself into the 2nd round like Taylor Mays did...

I will bet that DeMarco Murray will be the first RB taken in the draft next year...

DeMarco is the best RB in college football...infact I bet he will be in the Heisman running now that OU has beefed up their o-line

this year, DeMarco Murray will become famous amongst football fans...

LOL at this homer

Dion Lewis (true?) freshman from Pitt, Jacquizz Rodgers (Oregon State), Mark Ingram give at least 3 running backs who are both better and mean more to their team; some of whom did more with O-Lines equal or worse than OU's
I'd bet to include Noel Devine (WVU), LaMichael James(Oregon), Ryan Williams (VTech)

Note: Yardage has a tend to be very indicative of how well they perform in the NFL - all of these guys are beasts Yardage wise.

In his best season, he average about the same on YPC as the other top RBs with the heisman winning quarterback and a FANTASTIC offensive line.
you think he's going to repeat those averages with a medicore QB-led pass attack? He's lucky he played freaking Idaho State to inflate his YPC to a 4.1 lmao.
Losing Chris Brown is going to kill OU's running game
PS OU lost Williams who by the way was a worse offensive tackle prospect than Russell Okung
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:27 AM   #17
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Jones regressed this past season, but he also had an injury that hampered him for a couple games. Still though, I'm certainly not that high on him at this point. #6 seems way to early to take him as it stands now. He could move up that high with a nice season, but would you take him at 6 now?
I don't really know. In truth, I didn't get to see him much last year. I hadn't realized that his numbers dropped off so steeply. I was pretty much basing my initial comments on what I saw of him in his freshman year.

I guess the jury is still out and I'll wait to see how he does this year.

The Browns need a reliable target on the outside... That is for sure.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:55 AM   #18
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
LOL at this homer

Dion Lewis (true?) freshman from Pitt, Jacquizz Rodgers (Oregon State), Mark Ingram give at least 3 running backs who are both better and mean more to their team; some of whom did more with O-Lines equal or worse than OU's
I'd bet to include Noel Devine (WVU), LaMichael James(Oregon), Ryan Williams (VTech)

Note: Yardage has a tend to be very indicative of how well they perform in the NFL - all of these guys are beasts Yardage wise.

In his best season, he average about the same on YPC as the other top RBs with the heisman winning quarterback and a FANTASTIC offensive line.
you think he's going to repeat those averages with a medicore QB-led pass attack? He's lucky he played freaking Idaho State to inflate his YPC to a 4.1 lmao.
Losing Chris Brown is going to kill OU's running game
PS OU lost Williams who by the way was a worse offensive tackle prospect than Russell Okung
DeMarco will be better then all of those RBs this year I bet...including the Emmitt look-a-like Ingram...

Noel Devine is tiny...170 lbs...his high school reel was ridiculous though...he is also a complete thug...Deion Sanders actually tried to adopt him because he didn't have a family worth a shit, and he ended up stealing Deion's Escalade and running away...(just thought I would throw that out since his name came up)

anyway, you obviously have no clue whatsoever just how bad and banged up that OU line was...there is no question it was MUCH worse than Alabamas...

Murray is 6'1"....215 lbs...had 41 RECEPTIONS...he is a f*ckin freak athlete who can do it all...

Dion Lewis, 5'8"

Rodgers 5'7"

buncha little Jones-Drew wanna bes you listed there...none of them will be as good as Murray...

I won't argue it anymore...you will just have to see...AND YOU WILL SEE IF YOU LOOK!
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:00 AM   #19
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^^^ get used to that face...you will be seeing alot of it for the next...15 years

^^^ damn, found that lookin for DeMarco pics...
Old 04-29-2010, 08:10 AM   #20
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Would you even be talking about Murray if he wasn't a Sooner? There is no way you would be saying he will be the best back out of this class if he were playing at Ohio State or something.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:50 PM   #21
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I fail to see what Devine's personal problems have to do with his on the field skills.
the MJD standard is nothing wrong.. look at Jahvid Best, he's small too and I'd take him over Murray any day.
Yeah, he had 41 receptions in a pass happy offense with Bradford under center.
Like I said, he was on-par YPC wise with the studs in 08 WITH the best O-Line... and without that 8 point something YPC he had against Idaho State, he would've been sub 4YPC... in COLLEGE. A good majority of the other RBs had worse O-Lines, played against better defensive teams (Big 12 defense is a JOKE) and yet still had significantly better YPC.
Murray is nothing special
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:58 PM   #22
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

^^^ damn, found that lookin for DeMarco pics...
is that a mannequin?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:32 PM   #23
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Would you even be talking about Murray if he wasn't a Sooner? There is no way you would be saying he will be the best back out of this class if he were playing at Ohio State or something.
I probabaly wouldn't know that he is a complete stud if he played for another team...

if it was Ohio State I actually might though...I was well aware of Beanie Wells

if it was Texas I probably would...or maybe any school in the Big 12...

depends on the college...
Old 04-29-2010, 03:49 PM   #24
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I probabaly wouldn't know that he is a complete stud if he played for another team...

if it was Ohio State I actually might though...I was well aware of Beanie Wells

if it was Texas I probably would...or maybe any school in the Big 12...

depends on the college...

The entire country was aware of Beanie Wells.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #25
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
The entire country was aware of Beanie Wells.
the entire country will be aware of Murray too...

you will see...
Old 04-29-2010, 04:19 PM   #26
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Trent Richardson = STUD

While Ingram certainly gashed us last year, I feared Richardson more. Dude's a monster. Shame he has to backup Ingram, I think he could put up big numbers this year somewhere else. Future best RB in CFB.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #27
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

LaMichael James FTW
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:11 PM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
LaMichael James FTW

Isn't he suspended for the first game?
Old 04-29-2010, 05:13 PM   #29
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Oh and to Prime...Dion Lewis is a freak athlete too. He may be only 5'7" but he benches 320-340. He's strong, fast, and quick. His visions is crazy too some of the cuts he makes in traffic are nuts.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:21 PM   #30
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bernard Pierce >>>> DeMarco Murray
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: