Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2010, 10:54 PM   #1
theballerFKA Ace
Good High School Starter

theballerFKA Ace has an OK reputation so far
Default Did you see the Hawk's last timeout? Mike Woodson has no command over this team.

Did you see his team in the last timeout? They were each in their own little world. It looked like only Bibby was paying attention to the coach's instruction. No one else seemed like they even knew Mike Woodson existed. I could see if this was a regular timeout but this was the final timeout in a one possession game with 10 seconds left. I know they wanted to know if the refs would call Horford's shot a three or not, but they needed to focus on the big picture at that critical juncture. These idiots deserve to lose.

No focus, no discipline. Bad on the coach? Bad on the team? Or are both failures?

Last edited by theballerFKA Ace : 04-28-2010 at 10:58 PM.
theballerFKA Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Did you see the Hawk's last timeout? Mike Woodson has no command over this team.

Pure failure.
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:10 PM   #3
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation
Default Re: Did you see the Hawk's last timeout? Mike Woodson has no command over this team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theballerFKA Ace
Did you see his team in the last timeout? They were each in their own little world. It looked like only Bibby was paying attention to the coach's instruction. No one else seemed like they even knew Mike Woodson existed. I could see if this was a regular timeout but this was the final timeout in a one possession game with 10 seconds left. I know they wanted to know if the refs would call Horford's shot a three or not, but they needed to focus on the big picture at that critical juncture. These idiots deserve to lose.

No focus, no discipline. Bad on the coach? Bad on the team? Or are both failures?

Because they know Woody is to dumb to be able to draw up a quality shot... So why bother?
Hotlantadude81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:53 AM   #4
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
Because they know Woody is to dumb to be able to draw up a quality shot... So why bother?

I don't know, I think that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I don't think they respect him, tho.

And it shows.
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:56 AM   #5
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:05 AM   #6
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

denver nuggets east
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:09 AM   #7
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zORi
I don't know, I think that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I don't think they respect him, tho.

And it shows.

I swear, Woodson is every bit as bad as I'm saying. If a coach doesn't even get his team to practive offense why would he have a good offensive game plan when the game starts?
Hotlantadude81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:49 AM   #8
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

barkley just called them denver east: i am validated.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:56 AM   #9
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:27 AM   #10
ZenMaster
Whap'em

ZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
I swear, Woodson is every bit as bad as I'm saying. If a coach doesn't even get his team to practive offense why would he have a good offensive game plan when the game starts?

There is actually one pretty big indicator of good offensive game planning that says he's doing a very good job.

As for the late game situations i've never seen him do anything spectacular.
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:50 AM   #11
SiNthEtiC 671
I airball my layups

SiNthEtiC 671 has an OK reputation so far

trust me i don't like Woodson either, i wouldn't listen to his stupidity
SiNthEtiC 671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:58 AM   #12
RaceBannana
BBALL LOVER

RaceBannana has no real reputation yet.

yeah blame Woodson......
Its not easy to deal with NBA primadonnas. Smith is a headache...
RaceBannana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:15 PM   #13
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

mike woodson and mike brown related?
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:42 PM   #14
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceBannana
yeah blame Woodson......
Its not easy to deal with NBA primadonnas. Smith is a headache...

that whole atlanta team seems like a bunch of arrogant uncooperative teammates. It just seems they are always this close to a complete breakdown.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:46 PM   #15
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
"i've been staring at a fan's uncovered snatch for the last quarter only to realize it's Coach Woodson's damn mouth!"
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: