Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-29-2010, 12:48 PM   #16
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Did you see the Hawk's last timeout? Mike Woodson has no command over this team.

Would it be Racist to say most black coaches in NBA are not as good as the white coaches..I mean even Mike Brown and Rivers are surrounded by Talent but there x's and O's leave alot to be desired.. Gentry much like Woodson is a Lost cause..Avery was Fired for a Reason.. Did I miss anyone ?
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:30 PM   #17
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Did you see the Hawk's last timeout? Mike Woodson has no command over this team.

^Adrian Dantley. Nate is a pretty sh!tty coach when it comes to the technicalities. Umm...yea just every black coach is inferior. I consider Larry Brown a black coach as well.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:35 PM   #18
theballerFKA Ace
High School Varsity 6th Man

theballerFKA Ace has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Would it be Racist to say most black coaches in NBA are not as good as the white coaches..I mean even Mike Brown and Rivers are surrounded by Talent but there x's and O's leave alot to be desired.. Gentry much like Woodson is a Lost cause..Avery was Fired for a Reason.. Did I miss anyone ?

In all fairness, this team would be like a classroom full of 1st graders on the first day of school with an old white man Xs and Os coach. That's why they have Woodsen, because he is supposed to be a player's coach. But he is even an utter failure at that because this team doesn't appear to have an ounce of respect for him.
theballerFKA Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:41 PM   #19
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Byron Scott?
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:43 PM   #20
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:01 PM   #21
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Joe Johnsons reaction n words showed what Barkley said. Pointing fingers, a lot of subliminal dissing. They might be worse than Denver lol. Denver seems like they the main 3 have their own cliques where Atlanta def looks like they hate each other.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:10 PM   #22
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
Byron Scott?
he sucks too
I think the problem is black coaches either try to be too tough or they just side with the players and things get out of hand

as for Rivers, hes a male cheerleader in a suit

Last edited by flipogb : 04-29-2010 at 06:14 PM.
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:14 PM   #23
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
he sucks too

Byron scott had very talented teams,but he is not a Bad coach. hes a 3 year coach lol, Team slowly gets distant from him. He has dealt with some pretty strong personality teaams tho.

Dont like it to be a white black thing. But yea Sloan,Jackson,Pop, happen to be white n the best coaches.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:19 PM   #24
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

Rivers is liked by all former players a lot. Hes definitely not a technician coach. but I could see him being like the Tony Dungy of the NBA. players get in trouble and hes like the perfect mediary.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:35 PM   #25
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster
There is actually one pretty big indicator of good offensive game planning that says he's doing a very good job.

As for the late game situations i've never seen him do anything spectacular.

have you watched them play?

Tell me what you've seen them do on offense that shows good offensive game planning? The point I'm stressing is that Woodson nearly disregards offense all together. He says "It will just happen".

I don't care if the team average 102PPG in the regular season... Where is it now when the games matter? When then other team can fully focus on the Hawks on a series we see that the Hawks have no offense. The playoffs is about execution. They don't even have a game plan to execute outside of one on one guard play.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:37 PM   #26
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

Most NBA head coaches suck now all together. Yeah, part of it is that the intimates run the jail.... But i'm not seeing many great head coaches in the league at the current time.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:38 AM   #27
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
that whole atlanta team seems like a bunch of arrogant uncooperative teammates. It just seems they are always this close to a complete breakdown.

No you don't know anything about the Hawks, the team has good chemistry it is Woodson who is ****ing us over. He has no control over the team and they do not listen to him, and I can't say I blame them because he is probably the worst coach in the league. He runs no sort of legitimate offense and we suffer when the game slows down (as it does in the playoffs).

Sund will not resign him this off season, he never liked Woodson anyway he was a Billy Knight hire (which explains why he is so horrible ). The real question is who will be coaching the Hawks next season?
hawksdogsbraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:44 AM   #28
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
No you don't know anything about the Hawks, the team has good chemistry it is Woodson who is ****ing us over. He has no control over the team and they do not listen to him, and I can't say I blame them because he is probably the worst coach in the league. He runs no sort of legitimate offense and we suffer when the game slows down (as it does in the playoffs).

Sund will not resign him this off season, he never liked Woodson anyway he was a Billy Knight hire (which explains why he is so horrible ). The real question is who will be coaching the Hawks next season?

Only two players showed up when Crawford received his 6th man of the year award.

Does that sound like a team with good chemistry to you?
Old 04-30-2010, 02:48 AM   #29
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default I won't quote any of the fatuous statements made about black coaches

Lenny Wilkens says Hello.

Funny how you focus on the black coaches but never on the plethora of idiotic non-black coaches in the NBA...

Don Nelson
Flip Saunders
George Karl

I'm looking at you.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:11 AM   #30
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I won't quote any of the fatuous statements made about black coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

Lenny Wilkens says Hello.

Funny how you focus on the black coaches but never on the plethora of idiotic non-black coaches in the NBA...

Don Nelson
Flip Saunders
George Karl

I'm looking at you.

I don't want in on this racist argument but George Karl is not a bad coach. Also Lenny Wilkens is about as white a black man as you can find.
hawksdogsbraves is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: