Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 04-29-2010, 08:32 PM   #46
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Round 1: Game 6, April 29: Dallas Mavericks (2-3) vs San Antonio Spurs (3-2)

1:00 left in the first...and we only have 8 points...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #47
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Round 1: Game 6, April 29: Dallas Mavericks (2-3) vs San Antonio Spurs (3-2)

mavs getting mauled at the rim...no call. awesome
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #48
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

lol at 8 points ahahaha this is really sad
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:34 PM   #49
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

I just turned to this game, 8 points??

It's far from over, though
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:34 PM   #50
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow. Spurs are suffocating em
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:34 PM   #51
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eight points in a quarter, Kidd refuses a three to let Brickjera throw it up. What a pathetic team. How much are they paying Kidd for the next three years.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:35 PM   #52
JHWS
I airball my layups

JHWS has an OK reputation so far

mavs are gonna go on a big run in the 2nd probably...it should be a close game by half time...unless the spurs don't let up and just bury them
JHWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #53
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really cant believe what im watching...unbearable.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #54
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is not looking good at all. The Mavs were the team I was rooting for from the West.

I won't mind if they lose tho cause Dejuan Blair gets to advance
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #55
spursdynasty420
Banned

spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
This is not looking good at all. The Mavs were the team I was rooting for from the West.

I won't mind if they lose tho cause Dejuan Blair gets to advance

was he doing this shit in college?
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #56
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

End of first quarter: Spurs 22, Mavs EIGHT!

Mavs shot 4-of-18
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #57
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

transition pick and roll to perfection
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #58
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHWS
mavs are gonna go on a big run in the 2nd probably...it should be a close game by half time...unless the spurs don't let up and just bury them

Sure.

They should just put Dirk on the 3pt line and let him bomb away.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #59
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I guess Butler's game 5 was just a once-in-a-lifetetime deal.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #60
Babalu
We want Tacos!

Babalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected poster

HOLY MOTHER ****...

just turned on the game. 24 - 8? can someone break down wtf is going on here with the mavs?
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: