Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 04-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #61
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Round 1: Game 6, April 29: Dallas Mavericks (2-3) vs San Antonio Spurs (3-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
HOLY MOTHER ****...

just turned on the game. 24 - 8? can someone break down wtf is going on here with the mavs?
refs

this game is over...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #62
TiMavericks21
Decent playground baller

TiMavericks21 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1: Game 6, April 29: Dallas Mavericks (2-3) vs San Antonio Spurs (3-2)

As much as I have loved the Mavericks, it is so pathetic that these coaches they hire settle for "We're a jump shooting team". Are you kidding me? You have made it as an NBA coach and that's your plan.

I give Terry credit for trying, but isn't the reason we got Marion and Butler to drive hard to the rim.
TiMavericks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #63
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Sure.

They should just put Dirk on the 3pt line and let him bomb away.
That'd be better than this piece of garbage.
creepingdeath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #64
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Refs wil give the Mavs the rest, but wtf is Carlisle doing sitting Dirk? You are down ****in 118 and you take out the only player that can score.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #65
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
HOLY MOTHER ****...

just turned on the game. 24 - 8? can someone break down wtf is going on here with the mavs?

the spurs are playing some crazy suffocating d.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #66
dbronx42
Decent playground baller

dbronx42 has an OK reputation so far

Game over..... That was fun.
dbronx42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #67
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:
HOLY MOTHER ****...

they've rimmed out 3-4 wide open shots. but the problem is they're only taking jumpshots.

butler and barea have driven to the rim once each, and that's it
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #68
Babalu
We want Tacos!

Babalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected poster

lol my gf just sat down and was like, did manu finally get nose surgery?

i just lol'd because it looks like he did with that big ass bandage.
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:41 PM   #69
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

jkidd dive for the ball!
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:42 PM   #70
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think this blowout will get Cuban in deep shit, because that foul by Dirk said: **** it, Im out of here. Hes playing in Flroida next year, not sure whether it will be Orlando or Miami. I say Orlando, if they dont win it all this year.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:43 PM   #71
dbronx42
Decent playground baller

dbronx42 has an OK reputation so far

Dirk is the biggest choker in NBA history... The Mavs have absolutely no excuses to not make the conference finals and there going to be out in the 1st round...??
dbronx42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:43 PM   #72
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
was he doing this shit in college?

If by this shit you mean being an animal, then yes he did that in college.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:43 PM   #73
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

wheres dampier? finally he comes in. mavs are idiots for trying to go small.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:43 PM   #74
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronx42
Dirk is the biggest choker in NBA history... The Mavs have absolutely no excuses to not make the conference finals and there going to be out in the 1st round...??

Oh, didn't hear that in a while.
creepingdeath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:44 PM   #75
spursdynasty420
Banned

spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
refs

this game is over...

yah it has nothing to do with the dallas mavs not being smart and having a popor basketball iq and fouling the SHIT out of the spurs EVERYWHERE blatant pushes on the spurs its gonna get even uglier when it starts getting to a blow out.
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: