Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 04-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3)

It would be nice if Butler, Marion and Kidd would get their shit together...

Last edited by kentatm : 04-27-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: b/c
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
robertshaw_1

Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

mavs wins tonight...game 6 will be the series.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3)

Someone once said 'Never doubt a champion'

Rudy from the Rockets back in his coaching days ...

Well I think this is the upset of the playoffs, because on paper and on the floor the Mav's looked to get to the title game.

Spurs will pull out all the stops and try to finish it here , for the simple reason , they don't want to play any extra games because of their age.

I'd say look for Blair, Jefferson to spice up the night w/ Duncan and Ginobli putting the hammer down.
-----------
I can't imagine what Cuban is thinking after that trade and seeing for the first time in years a roster loaded around and taylor made for Dirk.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:43 PM   #4
TwoTrill
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TwoTrill has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3)

Who got a link to the game dont have nba tv
TwoTrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:52 PM   #5
TwoTrill

noonr is watching
Old 04-27-2010, 09:53 PM   #6
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Marion has already missed two wide open lay-ups and the 3rd thought about it for 10 seconds before rolling in. Butler is feeling it.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:54 PM   #7
TwoTrill

mavs showing intensity it saint over yet
Old 04-27-2010, 09:54 PM   #8
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Butler looking good tonight. Finally! And Carlisle was clever enough to start Haywood over Damp.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:54 PM   #9
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

George Hill still hitting everything. Marion just stop.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #10
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Uh.. is this line-up gonna deliver?
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #11
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

Roddy still not getting any playing time.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:59 PM   #12
bih
Kids at the park dunk on me

bih has an OK reputation so far

already things are heating up. countdown to fight is on.
bih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
TwoTrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Roddy still not getting any playing time.
yeah i dony understand it either
carlise has to be like Larry Brown he is prejudice against rookies
he could be the x factor
Old 04-27-2010, 10:02 PM   #14
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

Anyone have a link?
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #15
TwoTrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Anyone have a link?
http://www.dailyfun4u.com/streampage...as%20Mavericks
here u go
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: