Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 04-30-2010, 01:27 AM   #136
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Phoenix @ Portland APRIL 29 - PHOENIX LEADS 3-2.

Brandon Roy plays well for the Suns tonight.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:27 AM   #137
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rudy where have you been. This guy only wakes up when the Blazers have a gun to there head. Man, well atleast he may have saved face with the Blazer fans. Now they won't turn on him.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:27 AM   #138
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Wow Nash clutch shot.

Where was Rudy Fernandez this whole series?

Dude makes like so many desperation 3 pointers when the game is over.

He just made another one.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:28 AM   #139
blackification
National High School Star

blackification has decent reputationblackification has decent reputation

Good series, blazers team has a lot of heart and talent. Injuries held them down this season I expect them to kill us when healthy next year.
blackification is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:28 AM   #140
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputation

is lopez coming back to start that series?
livingby3's is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:29 AM   #141
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

WTF is Brandon Roy and Aldridge doing?

Man they need to get their asses out there and shake hands. Wow, that is embarassing.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:30 AM   #142
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm so glad I'm from Portland. Just look at that beautiful crowd. Staying till the end and giving the team a standing ovation and clap letting the team know that they appreciated the year. Also nice hearing the "Lets go Blazers" chant with 20 seconds despite the game obviously being out of reach.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:32 AM   #143
blackification
National High School Star

blackification has decent reputationblackification has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingby3's
is lopez coming back to start that series?
according to azcentrl yes
blackification is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:33 AM   #144
3stat2
Local High School Star

3stat2 is considered somewhat cool3stat2 is considered somewhat cool

Amare giving respect to the Spurs in his post game interview. Hope for a great next series. It wouldn't be the playoffs without another Suns/Spurs series
3stat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:34 AM   #145
Cyclone112
Banned

Cyclone112 has decent reputationCyclone112 has decent reputation

Good series Blazer fans, I expect you guys to be complete beasts next year if you can stay healthy. I wouldn't be surprised at a number 2 seed for you guys and as crazy as it sounds maybe even number 1 if the Lakers continue to play the way they did this season after the all star break.

I hope Lopez is back for the Spurs. Definitely scared of this series as the Spurs seem to be peaking at the perfect time and are healthy. Nash can't really guard anyone on the Spurs which makes me scared, at least when Bowen was around Nash could just play D on him and not have to worry about being burned constantly by Parker.

Suns have home court and if they come out with the right mindset playing with the hustle and D they did this series(most of the games) they will have a good chance at taking the series. I fully expect Amare to go back in to beast mode against the Spurs and we will be seeing a lot more pick and rolls which we barely saw this series because of how well the Blazers defended it with their long, mobile bigs and trapping of Nash.

Last edited by Cyclone112 : 04-30-2010 at 01:43 AM.
Cyclone112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:34 AM   #146
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Grant Hill: You make me cry, Craig!
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:40 AM   #147
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Yeah I'm happy for Grant Hill. I thought this guys career was dead. He really made a difference this series. I didn't know he was that good of a defender. He shut down Andre Miller after that first game. He made momentum breaking shots.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:54 AM   #148
TheCord#20
I hit open layups

TheCord#20 has an OK reputation so far

Props to the Suns. Next year Blazers, next year...

I hope to God that the injury bug has moved away from Portland, we've had enough of him already.
TheCord#20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:56 AM   #149
DouXer4ouR
RunAndGunSuns

DouXer4ouR has decent reputation

good series Blazers, you guys are mentally tough. Roy coming back was amazing as well. Best of luck in the future. Now it's time to eliminate SA, time for them to finally go fishing.
DouXer4ouR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:24 AM   #150
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool

Am I the only one who thinks that Roy coming back when he clearly was not ready was selfish and stupid? Having a 75% Roy out there chucking hurt the Blazers a lot more than it helped them, McMillan should have had the balls to bench him.
hawksdogsbraves is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: