Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-01-2010, 06:47 PM   #16
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Lebron Bryant has not been impressing people
Default Re: This is a damn good football forum

Yes this is a great football forum. It will get bussier soon with NCAA/NFL/high school coming back. Too bad we can't have talk like this in the NBA forum.
Lebron Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #17
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Trolls could hop aboard when the season starts, but I think we'll be OK.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:01 AM   #18
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I've been saying that for a while now. That is how they do it on the boxing forum that I'm on. There is the general boxing forum and then the heavy hitters lounge that you have to get an invite to... The regular posters don't even know that it exists.

I guess I can understand why Jeff wouldn't want to do it, because without the regulars posting in the general NBA forum occasionally, it would get even worse with the trolls and people lurking and not posting would probably split, thus cutting down the traffic.

The thing is, the regulars still post in the general forum on the boxing forum... The hard hitters forum is used for very serious conversations that we don't want trolls to overtake, but that forum isn't overused.

There is a delicate balance that the regulars have to be aware of with something like that.

ISH used to do this way back in the day. It didn't get too much activity but there was always good discussion going on. I feel like it would be way more active if it happened again. Also, can we move the football forum one spot below the OTC? I dunno why it's so far down on the list.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #19
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I guess the sad thing is that the football talk in here is 100 percent more intelligent than anything going on in the basketball forum.

What a true statement.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:02 PM   #20
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just joined insidehoops a week or so ago but this is one of my favorite places. No messed up people that troll. I guess the OTC is good but my team's forum is a bit inactive.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:40 PM   #21
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I just joined insidehoops a week or so ago but this is one of my favorite places. No messed up people that troll. I guess the OTC is good but my team's forum is a bit inactive.

What team forum is yours?
Old 08-08-2010, 10:33 PM   #22
laker615
Can barely lace up my sneakers

laker615 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Agreed. I spend way more time in here than I do on the NBA forum, even though this forum is way less active. There's none of the stupidity going on on this forum as there is over on the NBA Forum. You can't even make it through a couple pages of a game thread over there without it turning into crap.

consistent posters in the football forum>>>>>>>majority of posters in the NBA forum

YES!! THINK SO
laker615 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: