Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 05-01-2010, 01:22 AM   #76
rep602
I hit open layups

rep602 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2010 2nd round preview: Suns vs Spurs series

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerHater
Suns will win in 4 'cuz Arizona is a racist state!!

Get outta here. I thought this was a basketball game thread not a politics forum.
rep602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:32 AM   #77
hermanator
Can barely lace up my sneakers

hermanator has an OK reputation so far

This is going to be a great series. Suns in 7
hermanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:33 AM   #78
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

the spurs have a demon and its name is freethrow shooting. if lopez comes back, then collins is free to use all 6 fouls on duncan. jefferson has duncan disease as well.

if there's one way i hate to see a team lose, it's on the line.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:36 AM   #79
swe_suns
Serious playground baller

swe_suns has an OK reputation so far

no lopez at least first two games so it's gonna be tough for the suns
swe_suns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:49 AM   #80
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanfan
Hey Stat how is it going. Another meeting of our two teams. You guys hold the advantage this time. Should be a good one. Predictions are useless when it comes to these two teams. It all depends on what team shows up. You guys have the same problem with consistency that we do. Nice to see one of the old school fans. Good luck, ice.
Going good man. Good to see you too. Seems like this series is a tradition now considering we have faced off in 03/05/07/08/10. Not sure if anything has changed though. You guys just have our number and we will have to have more than Amare/Nash playing good in order to beat you. Yeah I dont believe your team is as good as it has been in the past but neither is ours. I can only hope that HCA puts us over the edge cause looking at the matchup at face value, its a wash. Hill and Jrich might just be the key players in this series considering you know what you are gonna get from the other stars.

FYI: I still despise the Spurs and would love to pound them to death but beating after beating has made me humble plus Icemanfan is one of the best fans around.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:21 AM   #81
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man I was really hoping to see Lopez start in game 1.
Well he's out for the 1st two games and those are in Phoenix so I should look at the full half of the glass.

SAS fans, your team is very respectful and I couldn't ask for a better match-up for the WCHF.

Great practice before the real deal!

J/K no need to hope for a great series cause it will be one anyways...
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:42 AM   #82
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

and mavs fans said the suns fans are worse than they are.

here's to a great series that will have me smoking cigarettes and shooting whiskey to calm the anxiety of watching these guys fight again
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #83
lakerHater
Local High School Star

lakerHater has decent reputationlakerHater has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rep602
Get outta here. I thought this was a basketball game thread not a politics forum.

I would be real funny if the cops are waitin as he got off the bus!!
lakerHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #84
STATDunksOn
Banned

STATDunksOn has an OK reputation so far

I don't expect much from Duncan, with or without Lopez. He doesn't seem to have it in him anymore. Ginobili and Parker on the other hand? I fear those guys.
STATDunksOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:04 PM   #85
Wonder Bread Kid
My Pimp Hand Is Lethal

Wonder Bread Kid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATDunksOn
I don't expect much from Duncan, with or without Lopez. He doesn't seem to have it in him anymore. Ginobili and Parker on the other hand? I fear those guys.

You should also fear George Hill and DeJuan Blair. Blair is going to have a monster series against Phoenix's short and somewhat weak front court.
Wonder Bread Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:36 PM   #86
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

not trying to use excuses, but we could REALLY use Lopez right now. suns are always undersized, even with frye(dude doesn't get/play big).
highwhey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:45 PM   #87
lakerHater
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
not trying to use excuses, but we could REALLY use Lopez right now. suns are always undersized, even with frye(dude doesn't get/play big).

Thats crazy how Frye has taken a whole buncha 3s since he went over to Phoenix!!
Old 05-01-2010, 06:54 PM   #88
STATDunksOn
Banned

STATDunksOn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
You should also fear George Hill and DeJuan Blair. Blair is going to have a monster series against Phoenix's short and somewhat weak front court.
Blair sucks.
STATDunksOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:58 PM   #89
lakerHater
Local High School Star

^^

Old 05-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #90
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid

I fear Hill more then Parker right now. Dude is on fire and he's just too athletic for the Suns to guard. He might be the difference.

Blair could go off, but I really like when they put him on Amar'e. He can't even pretend to cover him. When they put Blair on him Amar'e just put the ball in no problem right over top of him. Blair didn't get many minutes in the regular season because of how badly he covered Amar'e. Especially with Lopez coming back in the middle of the series (hopefully) Blair might have a hard time staying in the game. Lopez and Amar'e can just jump over him. If Lopez does not come back or if Amar'e is having a bad game, I could see Blair dropping 20 points just on put backs and when Frye is covering him and 14 rebounds (mostly offensive).

He could be dangerous on the boards but a liability when Amar'e is on the court. Put him on Frye and he'll never be in position to rebound or do much of anything. Plus he's not quick enough to get up on the three point line. Frye could be huge this series.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: