Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 05-01-2010, 02:25 AM   #676
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
haters after a lakers win:

Somehow I knew the Lakers would win.. Some teams have that MAGIC... Luckily I have always been a YANKEE fan and know the feeling of having that Luck... Congrats to the Lakers.. Great team.. Today they played very smart..
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:26 AM   #677
NBASTATMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
the hate is strong in this one.

Yawn how many wins do you think they get without Kobe...
Old 05-01-2010, 02:28 AM   #678
RazorBaLade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
Somehow I knew the Lakers would win.. Some teams have that MAGIC... Luckily I have always been a YANKEE fan and know the feeling of having that Luck... Congrats to the Lakers.. Great team.. Today they played very smart..

its hard to take you seriously if you have no bias and are always objective. no offense , if that didnt make sense just ask n ill clarify why
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:31 AM   #679
LA KB24
LAL|LAC

Lol @ some people ITT.

I guarantee that Cavs and LeChoke will not even win the ECF.
LA KB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:31 AM   #680
NBASTATMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
its hard to take you seriously if you have no bias and are always objective. no offense , if that didnt make sense just ask n ill clarify why

Aren't you the guy who posted that GASOL's game winner was Lucky... You are dumber than zizzoan..

Can't even give credit to a guy that always comes up with big Offensive rebounds.. Kobe also stated this in his post game interview.. BUT I doubt you watched it since you don't have cable TV... Not that you would believe kobe..
Old 05-01-2010, 02:32 AM   #681
RazorBaLade
Banned

Quote:
Aren't you the guy who posted that GASOL's game winner was Lucky... You are dumber than zizzoan..

Can't even give credit to a guy that always comes up with big Offensive rebounds.. Kobe also stated this in his post game interview.. BUT I doubt you watched it since you don't have cable TV... Not that you would believe kobe..

You goddamn inbred I have replied to that 2 times and you ignored me.

"What no that doesn't detract from Pau getting the rebound but I'm just saying that if the goal is to have a quick tip in then the bounce was perfect. That isn't taking away from Pau."

Read you idiot.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:34 AM   #682
NBASTATMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
You goddamn inbred I have replied to that 2 times and you ignored me.

"What no that doesn't detract from Pau getting the rebound but I'm just saying that if the goal is to have a quick tip in then the bounce was perfect. That isn't taking away from Pau."

Read you idiot.

YOU BLAME ME...
Old 05-01-2010, 02:35 AM   #683
Pha Q
Decent playground baller

Kobe Bryant Is A Beast!!!!!!!!!!
Pha Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:35 AM   #684
RealKnowledge

Quote:
You call me a lebron stan and Pleezebelieve calls me a hater...

Answer this question?

IF THE CAVS ARE SO GOOD than why were they 1-2 without Lebron.. 1-3 IN ALL REALITY but that one game should not be counted since Mo and others sat.... The Lakers looked great without BOTH KOBE AND BYNUM... Tell me how is it that the Cavs have a better team than the LAKERS?

THE LAKERS BEAT THE SPURS without Kobe and loss two out of three times to the Spurs with KObe... You are such an idiot... The Two losses that they suffered without Kobe were vs great teams and they were very close games.... Don't you think before you write anything.. Catch is no longer going to help YOUR DUMB ARSE....

Tell me How is it that the Cavs have a better team.? Most would say that the Cavs without Lebron are about a 40 win team... The Lakers without Kobe are a 50 win team in a better division...

For the Record I do not think the Cavs will beat the celtics, orlando and then the Lakers to win a title.. No way.. They are not that good... is b

I will wait for your dumb arse reply...
Are you serious or just trolling. Cleveland is built for Lebron. While even if Kobe sits out the Triangle still runs itself. Throw Dwade on Cleveland for Lebron their still just as good or better. Their record without Lebron is irrelevant due to circumstance. 2 games Brown benched all their starters. And they lose to Orlando Magic by 4? Beat spurs without him lost with him? You really cant say much unless they play a large number of games in a row. Important and unimportant
Old 05-01-2010, 02:35 AM   #685
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

1. NBAStatkid....Nowhere in my post did I say that the Cavs had more talent than the Lakers...So FAIL.

2. Im calling you out on how you continue to try to underrate LeBron's cast to have an end of the day built in excuse for him.

3. @ you using 3 f*cking games as an indicator that they suck without him...Are you f*cking serious? Did you even watch the games? All close games!! And they actually beat the Spurs without LeBron and lost to them with him...

4. I don't give a f*ck what the Lakers did with or without Kobe...Im just glad we won this series...In essense, i really don't care what Cavs did without LeBron...(Beating Spurs)

5. Your agendas are clear as f*cking day and only YOU dont see it...

6. Cavs have Epic great Talent...FACT....Lakers have epic great Talent...FACT...No excuses for Kobe or Bron

7. PB calls you a hater because you continue to hate on his team in your Powder boy crusade...

8. You are just like a Kobe stan...."Trash Gasol, or whoever else on LA is good, just to make Kobe look better"....And you? Diminsh the great Talent the Cavs have to prob Bron up...Teams would kill for Jamison (dude is putting up numbers close to Gasol like)...Teams would kill to have Shaq get foul calls on other teams..They would kill to have a hustle player like AV who can get you the extra possesion...Delonte who can go into 1 on 1 skill stretches while Bron is on the Bench...Mo Gotti knockin down long balls

9. Me>>You....Advice...Stop the BS agendas kid...It gets old.

10. (Not to you)...To the rest of the thread....GASOL>>>AMARE..FEAR IT!!
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:36 AM   #686
RazorBaLade
Banned

Quote:
YOU BLAME ME...

yes ignore the point and just put smiles. i am a moron i cant have an argument because all i can do is place smiles
Old 05-01-2010, 02:37 AM   #687
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealKnowledge
Are you serious or just trolling. Cleveland is built for Lebron. While even if Kobe sits out the Triangle still runs itself. Throw Dwade on Cleveland for Lebron their still just as good or better. Their record without Lebron is irrelevant due to circumstance. 2 games Brown benched all their starters. And they lose to Orlando Magic by 4? Beat spurs without him lost with him? You really cant say much unless they play a large number of games in a row. Important and unimportant

My point exactly...ppl with agendas tend to reach. Didn't they also lose to Orlando by 4 WITH LeBron?...Point is..Its not important. Cavs played 3 solid games withut Bron...My Lakers played some sick solid games without Bryant...Its playoff time now...F*ck these Trolling agendas, and excuses...
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:40 AM   #688
ODEN>DURANT
Local High School Star

LA's got no hope against Cavs or Magic. Gasol aint gettin that putback against either of them.
ODEN>DURANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:42 AM   #689
RazorBaLade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODEN>DURANT
LA's got no hope against Cavs or Magic. Gasol aint gettin that putback against either of them.

Kobe had a fantastic look, there's a higher chance of him making it next time
Old 05-01-2010, 02:42 AM   #690
NBASTATMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealKnowledge

I agree Wade is better and that team would be in my opinion better with Wade than Lebron... Still I doubt that a team with two old arse bigs can win a title.. They have no legit number two.. As we saw with Dallas any team that will win a title needs a legit number two..

Only one game where the starters were benched.. What about the LAkers WITHOUT both Kobe and BYNUM? If I added Wade to that team and got rid of Kobe they win a title easily...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: