Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2010, 02:44 AM   #691
zizozain
hi AJ2k8
 
zizozain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,130
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
its hard to take you seriously if you have no bias and are always objective. no offense , if that didnt make sense just ask n ill clarify why
it is a tachtic he doesn't mean it ... of course he has to give props to great plays that EVERYONE know they r great plays .. just to sound fair
but when it comes to hate he doen't miss any chance against lakers or kobe .. the guy is unbelievle ..
3000 of his 5000 posts were on lkaers game threads and I am not exagurating
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:44 AM   #692
RazorBaLade
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 7,582
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Dude ignores me again AND THEN lmfao you say wade on LA would win a title quicker than with kobe omg if they had to give this guy the electric chair they'd be like "Hey Timmy come take your picture on Santa's lap" and he'd believe it
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:44 AM   #693
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,397
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODEN>DURANT
LA's got no hope against Cavs or Magic. Gasol aint gettin that putback against either of them.


Kobe hits that 7 or 8 times out of ten...
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:45 AM   #694
macpierce
Arcadia, CA
 
macpierce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,170
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

statman exposed butt neked haha, i already knew this clown was a troll waiting in the wings, im not sure how u can underrate the talent of a team that has had the best record in the association for 2 years straight i mean come on that defies all logic, its not like lebron is playing with the heat
macpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:46 AM   #695
ODEN>DURANT
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,044
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
Kobe hits that 7 or 8 times out of ten...

cool. Cleveland don't get themselves into that position 8 times out of 10.
ODEN>DURANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:46 AM   #696
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS
 
branslowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drug Lord, Florida
Posts: 11,159
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
I agree Wade is better and that team would be in my opinion better with Wade than Lebron... Still I doubt that a team with two old arse bigs can win a title.. They have no legit number two.. As we saw with Dallas any team that will win a title needs a legit number two..

Only one game where the starters were benched.. What about the LAkers WITHOUT both Kobe and BYNUM? If I added Wade to that team and got rid of Kobe they win a title easily...

It never ends with you kid...

Only Stans use "If" arguments....

Since when did trolling become cute?
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:46 AM   #697
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,397
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
it is a tachtic he doesn't mean it ... of course he has to give props to great plays that EVERYONE know they r great plays .. just to sound fair
but when it comes to hate he doen't miss any chance against lakers or kobe .. the guy is unbelievle ..
3000 of his 5000 posts were on lkaers game threads and I am not exagurating


How would you know you only have a couple of months on this site...


Wait I forgot this is like your 100th account.. At least I don't hide behind any other accounts..... FACT....
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:46 AM   #698
RazorBaLade
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 7,582
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
it is a tachtic he doesn't mean it ... of course he has to give props to great plays that EVERYONE know they r great plays .. just to sound fair
but when it comes to hate he doen't miss any chance against lakers or kobe .. the guy is unbelievle ..
3000 of his 5000 posts were on lkaers game threads and I am not exagurating

That's what I'm saying, when something nice happens he goes "great play by Kobe" but if it's a bad play it's "Kobe sucks and loses games for the lakers" where as a fan with an IQ above 40 would just say that it was a bad play or a bad decision. You can't say that someone is great because of a good minute and then turn around and say he's awful when he has a bad minute. That's insane.
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:47 AM   #699
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS
 
branslowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drug Lord, Florida
Posts: 11,159
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
1. NBAStatkid....Nowhere in my post did I say that the Cavs had more talent than the Lakers...So FAIL.

2. Im calling you out on how you continue to try to underrate LeBron's cast to have an end of the day built in excuse for him.

3. @ you using 3 f*cking games as an indicator that they suck without him...Are you f*cking serious? Did you even watch the games? All close games!! And they actually beat the Spurs without LeBron and lost to them with him...

4. I don't give a f*ck what the Lakers did with or without Kobe...Im just glad we won this series...In essense, i really don't care what Cavs did without LeBron...(Beating Spurs)

5. Your agendas are clear as f*cking day and only YOU dont see it...

6. Cavs have Epic great Talent...FACT....Lakers have epic great Talent...FACT...No excuses for Kobe or Bron

7. PB calls you a hater because you continue to hate on his team in your Powder boy crusade...


8. You are just like a Kobe stan...."Trash Gasol, or whoever else on LA is good, just to make Kobe look better"....And you? Diminsh the great Talent the Cavs have to prob Bron up...Teams would kill for Jamison (dude is putting up numbers close to Gasol like)...Teams would kill to have Shaq get foul calls on other teams..They would kill to have a hustle player like AV who can get you the extra possesion...Delonte who can go into 1 on 1 skill stretches while Bron is on the Bench...Mo Gotti knockin down long balls

9. Me>>You....Advice...Stop the BS agendas kid...It gets old.


10. (Not to you)...To the rest of the thread....GASOL>>>AMARE..FEAR IT!!

No responce?

Can I atleast get a OK?...
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:48 AM   #700
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,397
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
It never ends with you kid...

Only Stans use "If" arguments....

Since when did trolling become cute?


I GUESS YOU ARE CALLING REALKNOWLEDGE A STAN... Cuz he was the one that used it.. I only used it cuz he tried to use it on me...


Once again your too dumb to catch up... And CATCH ISN'T HERE TO SAVE YOU...
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:50 AM   #701
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,832
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado
Better put OldSchoolBBall/Loki/KnoeItawl/BruceBlitz/Simple Jack/Duncan21formvp/TmacsRockets/raptorfan_dr07 (all the same person.. I know sad) on suicide watch

Yes dumbf*ck, I am those other accounts. You're the one who's been exposed time and time again for having alternate accounts(Soopa, Alphawolf) cause you post the SAME RETARDED copy paste BS in every post. F*cking retard is mad cause I own his @$$ EVERY SINGLE time he posts bullsh*t cause his head is too far up Kobe's @$$. I'm quite good actually, just got home a little while ago to catch the last half of the 4th quarter cause unlike you, I actually had stuff to do on a Friday night instead of sit in front of my computer worrying about what other posters are doing. Thanks for thinking of me though, I appreciate it. I LOVED watching Gasol have to bail out Kobe's @$$ yet again.

Gasol game winners in 2010 playoffs: 1

Kobe game winners in 2010 playoffs: 0

NOTE: REAL Lakers fans, I'm not trying to troll by what I said above ^^ I'm just responding to the idiot who brought me up out of nowhere. I know it kills him inside that Kobe missed the potential game winner and Gasol was able to score for the win. You guys don't care WHO hits the game winner, as long as you get the W. Desperado/Alphawolf/Soopa doesn't think like you guys do. From what I saw, your team put up a hell of fight in a hostile arena and got the job done against a great young team that wouldn't go away. Good game. It's unfortunate that a troll like Desperado/Soopa/Alphawolf has to be associated with you guys.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:50 AM   #702
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,397
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
That's what I'm saying, when something nice happens he goes "great play by Kobe" but if it's a bad play it's "Kobe sucks and loses games for the lakers" where as a fan with an IQ above 40 would just say that it was a bad play or a bad decision. You can't say that someone is great because of a good minute and then turn around and say he's awful when he has a bad minute. That's insane.


YOU JUST PROVED THAT YOU ARE A STAN... After game 3 all the true Laker fans on this board blamed Kobe... I agreed with them.. I guess THEY ARE ALL STANS...


I have gone on record about Kobe winding up a top 5-7 player of all time when he hangs it up... I must admit I love pointing out his screwups cuz you STANS love to blame everyone but him... ASK A TRUE LAKER FAN IF I am writing the TRUTH...
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:51 AM   #703
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS
 
branslowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drug Lord, Florida
Posts: 11,159
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
I GUESS YOU ARE CALLING REALKNOWLEDGE A STAN... Cuz he was the one that used it.. I only used it cuz he tried to use it on me...


Once again your too dumb to catch up... And CATCH ISN'T HERE TO SAVE YOU...

Im talking to YOU...Not anyone else...

Catch isn't here to save me??..

Im kicking your ass on the POINTS we were debating...You my friend are running into left field trying to change the direction...Catch up son.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:00 AM   #704
RazorBaLade
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 7,582
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
YOU JUST PROVED THAT YOU ARE A STAN... After game 3 all the true Laker fans on this board blamed Kobe... I agreed with them.. I guess THEY ARE ALL STANS...


I have gone on record about Kobe winding up a top 5-7 player of all time when he hangs it up... I must admit I love pointing out his screwups cuz you STANS love to blame everyone but him... ASK A TRUE LAKER FAN IF I am writing the TRUTH...

Where the hell did I say anything about game 3 in that post? Did you imagine it? Did you have a conversation with yourself because I didn't say he played good in that game.

You love pointing out his screwups because you have a psychological illness, I never said he doesn't screwup. However I will say that it would be extremely difficult for him to somehow reverse with his play all that he's done for LA and me personally as a basketball fan who thrives on excitement, so when he does have a game 3 I am going to pissed and upset but when he has a turnover I am not going to say he's losing the game for LA I'm just gonna say that it was a bad pass and instantly move on. The fact that you point out EVERY screw up as the worst play of all time is the reason why you're simply insane.

Over/under on how many times I'll repost this until he responds to the entire post? I'll set the number at 2.

Last edited by RazorBaLade : 05-01-2010 at 03:03 AM.
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:02 AM   #705
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS
 
branslowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drug Lord, Florida
Posts: 11,159
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
1. NBAStatkid....Nowhere in my post did I say that the Cavs had more talent than the Lakers...So FAIL.

2. Im calling you out on how you continue to try to underrate LeBron's cast to have an end of the day built in excuse for him.

3. @ you using 3 f*cking games as an indicator that they suck without him...Are you f*cking serious? Did you even watch the games? All close games!! And they actually beat the Spurs without LeBron and lost to them with him...

4. I don't give a f*ck what the Lakers did with or without Kobe...Im just glad we won this series...In essense, i really don't care what Cavs did without LeBron...(Beating Spurs)

5. Your agendas are clear as f*cking day and only YOU dont see it...

6. Cavs have Epic great Talent...FACT....Lakers have epic great Talent...FACT...No excuses for Kobe or Bron

7. PB calls you a hater because you continue to hate on his team in your Powder boy crusade...


8. You are just like a Kobe stan...."Trash Gasol, or whoever else on LA is good, just to make Kobe look better"....And you? Diminsh the great Talent the Cavs have to prob Bron up...Teams would kill for Jamison (dude is putting up numbers close to Gasol like)...Teams would kill to have Shaq get foul calls on other teams..They would kill to have a hustle player like AV who can get you the extra possesion...Delonte who can go into 1 on 1 skill stretches while Bron is on the Bench...Mo Gotti knockin down long balls

9. Me>>You....Advice...Stop the BS agendas kid...It gets old.


10. (Not to you)...To the rest of the thread....GASOL>>>AMARE..FEAR IT!!

So the guy say's I said Cavs have a better team than LA...When I didn't...And I dont get an apology?....I mean, I know I owned him with this but still...
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:49 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy