Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 05-01-2010, 03:02 AM   #706
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
No responce?

Can I atleast get a OK?...

I will respond when you spell response correctly..

GOODNIGHT...
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:05 AM   #707
NBASTATMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
Where the hell did I say anything about game 3 in that post? Did you imagine it? Did you have a conversation with yourself because I didn't say he played good in that game.

You love pointing out his screwups because you have a psychological illness, I never said he doesn't screwup. However I will say that it would be extremely difficult for him to somehow reverse with his play all that he's done for LA and me personally as a basketball fan who thrives on excitement, so when he does have a game 3 I am going to pissed and upset but when he has a turnover I am not going to say he's losing the game for LA I'm just gonna say that it was a bad pass and instantly move on. The fact that you point out EVERY screw up as the worst play of all time is the reason why you're simply insane.

But I also love pointing out his greatness as well... I have written plenty of times that I believe Kobe is going to wind up 5-7 on the ALL TIME LIST.. I have argued in his favor over Shaq and others.. Sure I also point out his screwups cuz STANS like you love to blame everyone but Kobe...
Old 05-01-2010, 03:08 AM   #708
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN

GOODNIGHT...

WOW...This was the easy ass wooping I dished out since I killed Joyner...

Ohwell, I guess it's cool for you to be wrong about me in a quote, get owned, and totally ignore it...

Seriously, be safe kid...And trolling isn't cute.

GO LAKERS!!
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:09 AM   #709
RazorBaLade
Banned

Quote:
But I also love pointing out his greatness as well... I have written plenty of times that I believe Kobe is going to wind up 5-7 on the ALL TIME LIST.. I have argued in his favor over Shaq and others.. Sure I also point out his screwups cuz STANS like you love to blame everyone but Kobe...

Lol so you just totally ignored my post. You carry on this conversation with yourself bro, I'm out. Cookoo.
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:09 AM   #710
Jacks3
Very good NBA starter

Typical ISH.
Jacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:35 AM   #711
Allstar24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Aren't you the guy who posted that GASOL's game winner was Lucky... You are dumber than zizzoan..
Aren't you the guy who said Kobe is "unclutch" after he missed that shot? You're just as bad as the guy who said Gasol's game-winner was lucky. In fact, you are dumber than anyone on this board. Whether you realize it or not, you're wayyy worse than the so-called "Kobe stans" you love to call out.
Allstar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:48 AM   #712
NBASTATMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar24
Aren't you the guy who said Kobe is "unclutch" after he missed that shot? You're just as bad as the guy who said Gasol's game-winner was lucky. In fact, you are dumber than anyone on this board. Whether you realize it or not, you're wayyy worse than the so-called "Kobe stans" you love to call out.

First I didn't say anything.. I wrote... This is what I wrote

Kobe Unclutch Gasol The Man... Who Would Have Thought That Would Happennnnnnnn....

The Lakers Just Have The People To The Title... Yuck....

If you can't understand what I wrote than maybe you should go back to high school.. If you can't understand what I wrote I will explain.. I wrote that Kobe missing the shot and gasol making it was something I didn't think would happen.. I then wrote that kobe makes that shot most of the time... I guess you are too stupid to understand that... Another idiot..
Old 05-01-2010, 03:49 AM   #713
NBASTATMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
Lol so you just totally ignored my post. You carry on this conversation with yourself bro, I'm out. Cookoo.

Razor I wrote that I was ignoring you from the beginning... Did you not read my post?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:51 AM   #714
LakersFan626
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofgods
LOL, refs bailed the fakers out by not calling offensive foul.

The Thunder got their fair share of questionable calls too (the Fisher foul on Durant, Kobe's "airball" similar to the one against the Heat)...

Great series and exactly how I expected it to be with the experienced veterans winning, with the young Thunder giving them 4 hard fought games. Props to the OKC crowd for cheering after the loss too as the Thunder did WAY better this season than anybody expected (I thought Houston would be the last seed for a while this year until around 2-3 months ago).
LakersFan626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:05 AM   #715
NBASTATMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
WOW...This was the easy ass wooping I dished out since I killed Joyner...

Ohwell, I guess it's cool for you to be wrong about me in a quote, get owned, and totally ignore it...

Seriously, be safe kid...And trolling isn't cute.

GO LAKERS!!

You are a joke.. LA SHOWTIME was on this site badmouthing you a couple of days ago... I stopped arguing with you cuz your an idiot... You told me that stans use IFs and I clearly only used AN IF ARGUMENT after REALKNOWLEDGE used it on ME...

You got lost after the IF argument so I just stopped responding to YOU... Only natural for me to stop arguing with A guy THAT IS LOST .... I am sure you noticed me taking care of your fellow STANS.....
Old 05-01-2010, 04:22 AM   #716
LA KB24
LAL|LAC

Let it go already.. Jesus.
LA KB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:38 AM   #717
Doranku

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
Yes dumbf*ck, I am those other accounts. You're the one who's been exposed time and time again for having alternate accounts(Soopa, Alphawolf) cause you post the SAME RETARDED copy paste BS in every post. F*cking retard is mad cause I own his @$$ EVERY SINGLE time he posts bullsh*t cause his head is too far up Kobe's @$$. I'm quite good actually, just got home a little while ago to catch the last half of the 4th quarter cause unlike you, I actually had stuff to do on a Friday night instead of sit in front of my computer worrying about what other posters are doing. Thanks for thinking of me though, I appreciate it. I LOVED watching Gasol have to bail out Kobe's @$$ yet again.

Gasol game winners in 2010 playoffs: 1

Kobe game winners in 2010 playoffs: 0

NOTE: REAL Lakers fans, I'm not trying to troll by what I said above ^^ I'm just responding to the idiot who brought me up out of nowhere. I know it kills him inside that Kobe missed the potential game winner and Gasol was able to score for the win. You guys don't care WHO hits the game winner, as long as you get the W. Desperado/Alphawolf/Soopa doesn't think like you guys do. From what I saw, your team put up a hell of fight in a hostile arena and got the job done against a great young team that wouldn't go away. Good game. It's unfortunate that a troll like Desperado/Soopa/Alphawolf has to be associated with you guys.

Yet here you are, on a Friday night, writing paragraphs of hatred towards Kobe.

Mad trolls aside, it's GREAT for this team that Gasol hit the game-winner instead of Kobe. Gasol really took a hard hit when he missed those FTs late in the game against Cleveland. Has looked scared and played passively in the clutch ever since. We know Kobe has the ultimate confidence and will take and make those kinda shots when it comes down to it. Hopefully this game-winner will give Gasol that kinda confidence so he can make some plays down the stretch, too.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:48 AM   #718
Moan

Quote:

GOODNIGHT...

cheapshot
Old 05-01-2010, 06:31 AM   #719
RazorBaLade
Banned

Quote:
Razor I wrote that I was ignoring you from the beginning... Did you not read my post?

Well you're basically admitting that you're my *****. Run along now b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar24

Dude I didn't say Gasol's play was lucky I said that Kobe's missed shot was perfect for a quick tip in, that's all.
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:03 AM   #720
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

Honestly if Kobe didnt drop that 30+ points in that game, then Gasol wouldnt have been in a position to have that game winning tip in the first place. Did you all see the box score?

Since we're all being so TECHNICAL about it.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: