Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-01-2010, 04:56 AM   #1
HelterSkelter
High School JV MVP

HelterSkelter has decent reputationHelterSkelter has decent reputation
Default In their primes: John Randle or Warren Sapp?

TWO SACK MASTERS

Last edited by HelterSkelter : 05-01-2010 at 04:59 AM.
HelterSkelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:03 AM   #2
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: In their primes: John Randle or Warren Sapp?

I'll take Sapp...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:46 AM   #3
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Certainly Randle
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation

Randle!
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:33 AM   #5
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Defensive LINEMEN who play the run as effective as they can rush the QB are a rare breed. If Randle were around today, he'd have the $100 million contract.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:42 AM   #6
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I gotta go with Randle. Underrated guy.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:51 AM   #7
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I don't think many DT's had the impact that Sapp had from about 99-02...

I'd want Sapp.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:07 PM   #8
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I don't think many DT's had the impact that Sapp had from about 99-02...

I'd want Sapp.

Yeah its more likely to find a good pash rushing DE than a DT like Sapp.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:14 PM   #9
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

The QB Killa.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:23 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Very tough call, both were dominant pass rushing DTs. Honestly dont know.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #11
kidachi

I asked my pops who was better Sapp or Randle..

He said.. "I don't know...I'll take Sapp 'cause he's less weird........wait, NO.. I still don't know"

anyway, I agree with Carbine..

not taking anyway from Randle though. HOF. incredible DT.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #12
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Very tough call, both were dominant pass rushing DTs. Honestly dont know.

I agree....and yes, I'm a Bucs fan. John Randle was a freaking beast. But so was Sapp. If I were an extremely homer/biased fan, I'd say Sapp no doubt. But its very close. Two of the top DTs ever though, no doubt.

Randle was probably better longevity-wise, but for a good 4-year stretch, Sapp was a complete beast.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:39 PM   #13
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
and yes, I'm a Bucs fan.
Really? We had no idea.

just messing with you bro! white text woo! haha
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #14
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

flip of a coin type sh*t here... Tuffy...

I take Randle... But if I come back tomorrow it might be Sapp...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:29 PM   #15
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Really? We had no idea.

just messing with you bro! white text woo! haha

I just wanted to emphasize the fact that since i'm a Bucs fan, that my saying its equal really shows how great Randle was. Majority of people who has a player on his favorite team would automatically say "my player".
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: