Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default 49ers + Raiders to share new stadium?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TPxX...layer_embedded

Both teams are in need of a new stadium, the 49ers are pretty close to getting one in Santa Clara, and there are talks the Raiders could possibly share a stadium, as the league likes the fact of teams sharing.

I first heard of this on a raiders mb and it seems like they are 50/50. There are a lot of people for it it and a lot against. I know the Jets and Giants share a stadium but, but i dont think jet and giants fans hate each other like Raider and 49er fans do. just listen to the whining witte niner fans in the video

but obviously fans won't ever see each other at the stadium or anything.. its just the fact of the matter. if i had to watch the Raiders play home games in a stadium with red seats shit would not fly
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 49ers + Raiders to share new stadium?

hahahaha...

that shit is funny to me...

"Al Davis his his band of thugery can go somewhere else"

man, you would think that the Raider Nation would start to dwindle over these past few years...but NOPE...other NFL web sites I go it seems like Raider fans are the most active...

maybe some of you are thugs...but you are a f*ckin loyal bunch of thugs, no doubt about that...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 49ers + Raiders to share new stadium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
hahahaha...

that shit is funny to me...

"Al Davis his his band of thugery can go somewhere else"

man, you would think that the Raider Nation would start to dwindle over these past few years...but NOPE...other NFL web sites I go it seems like Raider fans are the most active...

maybe some of you are thugs...but you are a f*ckin loyal bunch of thugs, no doubt about that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqOruz3QuqI

king al is all we have to thank!
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: