Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 12-16-2006, 08:16 AM   #31
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

i want to add something. cavs do have a chance of winning with hughes playing the way he did today and with lebron being able to not be the only problem scoring. the only problem i have of this is that lebron may not be considered an mvp anymore as he is only ranked 7th now!
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 05:39 PM   #32
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo3y91
i want to add something. cavs do have a chance of winning with hughes playing the way he did today and with lebron being able to not be the only problem scoring. the only problem i have of this is that lebron may not be considered an mvp anymore as he is only ranked 7th now!

Ranked 7th in what?

And the key word is IF. If Hughes plays the way he did. Which is few and far between, historically.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 09:47 PM   #33
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Ranked 7th in what?

And the key word is IF. If Hughes plays the way he did. Which is few and far between, historically.

Mathius
mvp rankings on nba.com
Old 12-18-2006, 02:33 AM   #34
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

I'm fed up with this team's offensive performances! Unreal. I can't stand to watch Eric Snow run PG for this team. He is irritating the **** out of me. What is it going to take for Coach Brown to realize that Snow is a part of the problem? I mean, do they have a secret love affair going on or what? Dammnit, we are a much better team when that bum sits. And we have plenty of weapons on this team, but none of them are used right, not even Lebron. Especially when guys like Jones and Gibson are playing 10-15 minutes a game, and Snow is getting over 30! OMFG. I'm disgusted. I'm almost to the point where I won't watch another Cavs game until that turd Eric Snow blow is benched, cut, or traded.
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:39 AM   #35
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

my answer to everything...trade gooden and hughes anywhere possible... pick up anything decent.
hopefully trade them both to the 76ers and get A.I
Old 12-18-2006, 07:15 PM   #36
Mathius

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawsanenawmean
What is it going to take for Coach Brown to realize that Snow is a part of the problem?

Well, that's because Coach Brown is part of the problem.

Quote:
Especially when guys like Jones and Gibson are playing 10-15 minutes a game, and Snow is getting over 30!

Gibson looks really good, but that ********* Brown won't put him at point at all. He's basically been a shooting guard, and we need him to play point.

Hell, when they drafted Shannon, there was talk of him playing the point and we haven't seen that either.

Mathius
Old 12-18-2006, 09:26 PM   #37
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

hey mathius im asking u this question coz its clear that u noe more about the cavs then me..but i have a few questions for u?
were gibson and shannon good in college/high school?
when did we hire mike brown?
and why dnt u like eric snow....hes a ball handler not a pg. he just does wat a supporting pg does when they have a superstar on there team gives bron the ball at halfcourt
Old 12-19-2006, 03:21 AM   #38
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Well, that's because Coach Brown is part of the problem.

This is true. I hate the thought of another coach for Lebron, but geez, something needs a fixing. Who is available though? The market for 'good' coaches is dull right now. Larry Brown? He's another Snow lover. What about Doug Collins? It's been a while since he coached. Bring back the Big Gorilla for another coaching stint?

I think maybe before we look at a new coach, Ferry needs to get rid of Snow, immediately. Trade him (somehow), or cut him and ride the remainder of his salary. That'll hopefully end the blow jobs Coach Brown gets from Snow before each game and will end the era of Snow blow.

Oh what could have been....(Phil Jackson).
Old 12-19-2006, 03:42 AM   #39
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

Quote:
hey mathius im asking u this question coz its clear that u noe more about the cavs then me..but i have a few questions for u?
were gibson and shannon good in college/high school?
when did we hire mike brown?
and why dnt u like eric snow....hes a ball handler not a pg. he just does wat a supporting pg does when they have a superstar on there team gives bron the ball at halfcourt

I know this was intended for Mathius, chip in if you'd like Mathius. I'm bored and on now, so heck, I'll answer 'em.......

-Both Shannon Brown and Daniel Gibson were both very solid collegiate players, and they were incredible H.S. players. Brown went to H.S. in Illinois, while Gibson went to H.S. in Texas. Brown went to college for 3 years, while Gibson went for 2. Both players were the team's star.

-Mike Brown was hired in the summer of '05.

-Eric Snow: Can't shoot. Can't make layups. Can't score, period. Can't lead fastbreaks. His offense is so terrible, that teams play the weakest defense imaginable on him, which allows the opponents to play us better defensively. It's basically like 4 on 5. His defense is ovvverrrrratttted. It's praised wayyy too much. He is slow (this is why he guards slow players, such as Rashard Lewis last week against Seattle, he can't guard fast players, specifically PG's). He is a poor PG to run this team, period. This team is so much better when he is on the bench. And if you take a look at +/- stats, it is ridiculous how much better we are as a team when he isn't on the floor. Even if his defense was as good as people try to believe, it doesn't matter, because it doesn't matter how well you play defensively if you cannot outscore the opponent!!!!! He is a waste. ERIC SNOW RUINS THIS TEAM, AND PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY MIKE BROWN, NEED TO OPEN THEIR EYES!!!!!! PLEASE!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 08:44 AM   #40
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

i see... well i have watched him play and it is quite discusting but i dnt understand how a NBA coach leaves a crap player like that out there. maybe hes trying 2 make cavs throw games without bron knowing haha...probably why gooden is so inconsistent and why hughes is always injured.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:56 AM   #41
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

Quote:
i see... well i have watched him play and it is quite discusting but i dnt understand how a NBA coach leaves a crap player like that out there. maybe hes trying 2 make cavs throw games without bron knowing haha...probably why gooden is so inconsistent and why hughes is always injured.

I don't understand it either. It's got to be 1 of 3 reasons though:

1.) Snow and Coach Brown have a secret love affair going on.
2.) Coach Brown is the dumbest coach in the history of the NBA.
3.) We are showcasing him so Ferry can trade his asss. Then again, how are we showcasing a crrap player? And who would take him?

I dunno. Please, somehow, someway, this guy needs to go away.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:46 PM   #42
Mathius

Quote:
I know this was intended for Mathius, chip in if you'd like Mathius. I'm bored and on now, so heck, I'll answer 'em.......

It's cool. I've been busy lately, my buddy had surgery and I've been hanging out with him.

Besides, you hate Snow more than I do ;) I don't like him, but there's at least a half dozen players on the Cavs I'd like to get rid of.

Mathius
Old 12-21-2006, 01:37 AM   #43
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

Well, another loss. I kinda figured we would lose tonight anyways though. On the road, and against the Nets. The Nets own us. They've had our number for quite some time now. I hope Ferry can get to work. This team is a ****ing mess. And I'm with you on that Mathius, there's a half dozen players I'd like to get rid of also. We got the Magic tomorrow. Another back-to-back. Probably another loss.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:19 AM   #44
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

i really hate the coach after today..ye leave eric snow on for 27 minutes shooting 20 percent! and shouldnt the pg be averaging more assists then the sf? like wtf?
Old 12-21-2006, 08:41 PM   #45
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

Quote:
We got the Magic tomorrow. Another back-to-back. Probably another loss.

Actually we play Detroit tonight. I dunno what I was thinking about.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: