Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board
Default Kevin Hart can be the new Dave Chappelle ...

... or whoever is the hottest black comic at any given time. Watch his comedy and you should know what I mean. He has the whit, charm, talent, comic timing and everything.

Give this young man a show Comedy central or HBO or Showtime or somebody.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Kevin Hart can be the new Dave Chappelle ...

He's funny but he's not the new Dave Chappelle.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hart is no Chappelle.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
He's funny but he's not the new Dave Chappelle.
Dave Chappelle was funny too, until he got his show ...
Old 05-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #5
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he's annoying
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Hart is no Chappelle.
Most people didn't say anything about Dave before he got his show on comedy central. After he got his show, he's was now (all of a suden) better than Murphy, Rock, ect put together.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #7
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

i haven't heard the dude, but it's pretty hard to take down chappelle. didn't he do like 8 hours or some shit so that nobody can f*ck with him?

chappelle took off on top. call me crazy but i think he'll come back with some shit. he's very talented.

"f*ck carrots".

half baked wasn't that good but it's a classic!! i use lines from that movie all the time.

"you should be kissing my ass"
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #8
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Most people didn't say anything about Dave before he got his show on comedy central. After he got his show, he's was now (all of a suden) better than Murphy, Rock, ect put together.

I don't remember whether Killin Them Softly came out before or after the show began, but that standup is easily one of the best standup routines ever, if not the best. So the show really is a separate issue. And then on top of the standup the show was hilarious.

So fame notwithstanding, comparing someone to Chappelle is an extremely high standard. For the record I don't know much about Kevin Hart, why dont you link a video to some of his good bits.

Also, I dunno if he does standup but Tracy Morgan is a LEGIT comedic actor. He's not just hype and a hot name. He is really good.
Tito Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #9
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Dave Chappelle was funny too, until he got his show ...

I believe if Kevin Hart gets his own show and nobody will gives a shit about it.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #10
Gundress
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito Beasley
I don't remember whether Killin Them Softly came out before or after the show began, but that standup is easily one of the best standup routines ever, if not the best. So the show really is a separate issue. And then on top of the standup the show was hilarious.

So fame notwithstanding, comparing someone to Chappelle is an extremely high standard. For the record I don't know much about Kevin Hart, why dont you link a video to some of his good bits.

Also, I dunno if he does standup but Tracy Morgan is a LEGIT comedic actor. He's not just hype and a hot name. He is really good.

Tracy Morgan is hot garbage, he's not that funny to me. He just retard.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito Beasley

Clip from 40 Year Old Virgin
I'm A Grown Little Man

Killing Me Softly was from 2000, he had a standup on HBO in 1997 was funny too.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #12
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hart is annoying to me. Chappelle is infinitely more likable.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:23 PM   #13
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
I believe if Kevin Hart gets his own show and nobody will gives a shit about it.
He actually had his own show in 2005, The Big House on ABC a sitcom. Hey, Dave's first few shows didn't last long either.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #14
Gundress
Banned

Quote:
He actually had his own show in 2005, The Big House on ABC a sitcom. Hey, Dave's first few shows didn't last long either.

So what happened? because nobody gives a shit.

Wait a min....Dave's first shows....he turns down the deal. What show are you talking about?
Old 05-02-2010, 07:28 PM   #15
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
So what happened? because nobody gives a shit.

Wait a min....Dave's first shows....he turns down the deal. What show are you talking about?
Buddies on ABC in the mid 90s and another sitcom.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: