Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-04-2010, 01:00 AM   #1
HelterSkelter
High School JV MVP

HelterSkelter has decent reputationHelterSkelter has decent reputation
Default In their primes: Edgerrin James or Ricky Watters?

Rushing yards: 12246

Rushing TDs: 80

Receiving yards: 3364

Receiving yards: 11

Rushing yards: 10643

Rushing TDs: 78

Receiving yards: 4248

Receiving TDs: 13

Who would you pick?

I thought prime Edgerrin was really a beast..
HelterSkelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:31 AM   #2
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: In their primes: Edgerrin James or Ricky Watters?

I can't really weigh in because I'm a little too young to really remember prime Watters. I remember having some old school NFL Video games where Watters was a beast but that's about it.

I can truly appreciate prime Edge as a Colts fan. He was a nightmare with the Colts. The three headed monster of Manning-Edge-Harrison was sick. Unfortunately Indy had some down right terrible dfenses to compliment them.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:52 AM   #3
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hated Ricky Watters as a person...alot...he was a big cry baby

so Edgerin was much better...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:54 AM   #4
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I hated Ricky Watters as a person...alot...he was a big cry baby

so Edgerin was much better...

For who. For what?

He was a jackass, but a great player.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:58 AM   #5
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
For who. For what?

every team he played for...9ers, Eagles, and Hawks...

because he was just such a super douche it was ridiculous...he was the kind of prima donna that wasn't likable AT ALL...

I can remember wishing injury on him...lol
Old 05-04-2010, 03:07 AM   #6
kidachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
For who. For what?

yeah. "For who? for what?"

"WHAT ARE YOU BOOING? I HAVE 14000 YARDS ALL PURPOSE"

jackass indeed
Old 05-04-2010, 03:28 AM   #7
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUGgm9J3IFI

^^^ that kind of explains why I hated Ricky...

LMAO at 2:40

Old 05-04-2010, 09:05 AM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yo he said What are you booo'ing about? 1500yds all purpose, I'm ballin!" and "f*ck that I need the ball, I gets mine!"

I'm picking Ricky just because I cant stop laughing at his commentary.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:03 AM   #9
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

In terms of just judging natural ability? Edge, and it's not even close.

Especially if we're talking about Edge pre his ACL injury.
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #10
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFRESH44
In terms of just judging natural ability? Edge, and it's not even close.

Especially if we're talking about Edge pre his ACL injury.
Ricky was the better natural athlete and runner. He was also the better player.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:16 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not old enough go remember Ricky in the field but those comments are priceless.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:18 PM   #12
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Edge would challenge for being the best running back in the league right now. I think at his prime he was every bit as good as Steven Jackson, and a few have him as their number 1 back.

Run for tough yards, break a long one, catch passes... a moster blocker.

Great player.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:27 PM   #13
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't like Watters at all, so I'd go with James.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:31 PM   #14
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not old enough to compare Watters, but I do think Edge's blocking was something he never got his just due for. Hell RBs as a whole never get enough credit for blocking, especially when you've got an all time great QB face of the franchise guy to help protect.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:48 AM   #15
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Waters has a Super Bowl to his name so I would take Waters.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: