Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 05-08-2010, 12:29 AM   #271
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: May 7, Round 2, Game 3, Suns at Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond007
Tell that to the thunders and KD and the jazz

Jazz R doing Fine but lack height..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:30 AM   #272
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people

Well I was expecting SA to come out of the West but I love Steve Nash and if it means he can have a chance at a ring at the Spurs expense, well so be it. Duncan and the Spurs have proven themselves over and over again. Let Nashty have his turn. God damn these Suns are deep. Gentry's done a damn good job at developing his bench, something D'Antoni never did. Not to mention preaching a true defensive mindset while not losing sight of the offense ala Terry Porter.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:30 AM   #273
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouXer4ouR
After all the years of frustration the Spurs have put me through, this right here feels damn good. Great win, that was Championship quality basketball the Suns played right there.

Amen....But its the Spurs wait for 1 more win.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:31 AM   #274
Cyclone112
Banned

Cyclone112 has decent reputationCyclone112 has decent reputation

Wow, what an epic game. Suns FINALLY get their revenge and really it took Alvin Gentry to make it happen. I wonder how the Suns would have done in years past if they had Gentry instead of D'antoni as Gentry would have developed the bench and instilled D.

Dragic was a ****ing monster and like others have said I can't recall the time a bench player just completely took over a game in the fourth quarter like this at least to this extent. I really want to see Dragic get more minutes against the Lakers playing alongside Nash because he can take full advantage of Fisher's bad defense.

The craziest part about this is the Suns were down 18 and ended up winning by 14. That is a freaking 32 point swing and this was done on the road something you really couldn't see the Suns doing in years past, it was usually them giving up the big leads.
Cyclone112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:40 AM   #275
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

how did us (mavs) lose to the spurs?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:54 AM   #276
vinsane01
National High School Star

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board

Nice to see nash to finally win a series against the spurs. I hope the suns win the championship since the spurs most likely will lose this series. One thing is for sure LA will have matchup problems in d guard position and i hope that will be enough to dethrone LA.

I wonder what the nash haters will say once he win a championship. Will he then get credit for the 2 mvps that he's got?

Dragic was awesome tonight. That trade the spurs made certainly doesnt look that lopsided anymore.
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:13 AM   #277
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Cue ICP pic: "Dragic everywhere in this *****"
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:17 AM   #278
RandomBalla55
Local High School Star

RandomBalla55 has decent reputation

Just reading the Daily Dime and looking at the Spurs's quotes.. they look befuddled and have no confidence.

Saying stuff about how they need a "perfect game" to beat Phoenix. Looks like they have no answers.

Hope the Suns smell blood and finish them before giving them any sort of life.
RandomBalla55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:22 AM   #279
blackification
National High School Star

blackification has decent reputationblackification has decent reputation

Hey suns fans where is spursdynasty with the dragic avatar he got when he lost the avatar bet?
blackification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:10 AM   #280
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Goran Dragic was feeling it in Game 3. According to Elias Sports Bureau, his 26 points in 17 minutes of action is the most points scored by a player who played fewer than 20 minutes in a postseason game in the shot-clock era

Quote:
I think it's safe to say that may have been the best fourth-quarter performance I have ever seen in a playoff game."

-- Grant Hill on Goran Dragic's eruption

I wanna get a stat of what players have scored 23 or more pts in the 4th quarter of a playoff game.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:28 AM   #281
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Goran Dragic was feeling it in Game 3. According to Elias Sports Bureau, his 26 points in 17 minutes of action is the most points scored by a player who played fewer than 20 minutes in a postseason game in the shot-clock era

I wanna get a stat of what players have scored 23 or more pts in the 4th quarter of a playoff game.

Let's not get over our heads now guys. Lebron against Detroit... Reggie Miller against the Knicks... This was a historic performance but not THE best.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #282
robertshaw_1

as a spur fan, i think the suns deserved a win against us...after many series...since 2003....its fair.

i expect they win the championship.....really.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #283
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertshaw_1
as a spur fan, i think the suns deserved a win against us...after many series...since 2003....its fair.

i expect they win the championship.....really.

lol. suns aren't winning anything unless kobe and pau both have season ending injuries.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:55 PM   #284
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

i cry
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:25 PM   #285
hermanator
Can barely lace up my sneakers

hermanator has an OK reputation so far

One more win for the Suns! But I'm slightly disappointed, I was expecting this to be the best matchup in round 2.
hermanator is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: