Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation
Talking Thick Asian Girl "Annie Thao" (Primetime stays out of this thread)

Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:41 PM   #2
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Thick Asian Girl "Annie Thao" (Primetime stays out of this thread)

Seeing a thick Asian girl just doesn't seem right to me.

But with that being said, I'd smash.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Seeing a thick Asian girl just doesn't seem right to me.

But with that being said, I'd smash.

Good boy, that's what I like to hear.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #4
Gundress
Banned

Old 05-07-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nice

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #6
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

half asian half " "
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #7
Apples
Banned

Apples has an OK reputation so far

She actually looks more Latina than asian.
Apples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:13 PM   #8
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Smashable but she definitely needs to tone it up!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:16 PM   #9
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Smashable but she definitely needs to tone it up!

haha would love to see your women....
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:16 PM   #10
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yuck, the lower half of her body is obese. i would love to be one of those guys who liked "thick" girls...that would be so amazing to actually be really into fat girls that just dont have sagging fleash. i would love to be tuned on by those porkers you guys call "thick". if that did it for me life would be so much easier.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:22 PM   #11
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
yuck, the lower half of her body is obese. i would love to be one of those guys who liked "thick" girls...that would be so amazing to actually be really into fat girls that just dont have sagging fleash. i would love to be tuned on by those porkers you guys call "thick". if that did it for me life would be so much easier.

mm looks good huh.. dnt drool all over your keyboard now..

the bolded part made you really sound like a homo, just thought id let you know
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:29 PM   #12
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
yuck, the lower half of her body is obese...

c'mon. smh.

the high heels exaggerate her calf muscles. her legs & a$$ are obese to you??

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:33 PM   #13
Apples
Banned

Apples has an OK reputation so far

I forgot where I read it, but a phat ass on a woman is actually a healthy thing. Particularly the kind she has where you can tell she's fit.

I don't know how any guy that has a choice would want to be with these girls with next to no ass...i mean...it's like you're with a guy...
Apples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #14
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

srsly women are meant to have hips,thighs and an ass. that being said i would smash all the chicks in this thread except that bag of bones.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:37 PM   #15
CeoTypeDoe619

Quote:
Lol. Just Gay
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: