Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 05-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #136
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: May 8, Round 2 [Game 3] Magic at Hawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmoney9
so will game 4 in ATL set the record for lowest attendance in an elimination game

lol i was wondering the same thing. i guess we'll see monday
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:56 PM   #137
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Magic have enough weapons to beat anyone including the Cavs and Lakers. Impressive stuff.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:00 PM   #138
CarolinaBlue704
I airball my layups

CarolinaBlue704 has an OK reputation so far

The Hawks are making me feel really good about the 'Cats performance against Orlando.
CarolinaBlue704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #139
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Game roundup: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=5899
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #140
MrUnstopable
Decent college freshman

MrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs:Round 2 [Game 3] Magic vs. Hawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
About 30 minutes till game time. Predictions? Mine is Magic 105 Hawks 88
Got Orlando's score right.. guess I gave the Hawks offense too much credit
MrUnstopable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:11 PM   #141
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

are people still watching this series after game 1.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:29 PM   #142
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1990
are people still watching this series after game 1.
I honestly forgot about it...
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:30 PM   #143
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Anyone still think they need to keep their team together? No coach could have got the Hawks to make this series competitive. The players are garbage.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #144
asdf1990
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
Anyone still think they need to keep their team together? No coach could have got the Hawks to make this series competitive. The players are garbage.

if they keep the team together ill lol, this team is outright terrible, i can't believe they got 3rd seed.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:07 PM   #145
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

What a disappointing series. I honestly thought the Hawks would win a game or two. Pathetic performance. Hell, I think the Bucks would have given the Magic a tougher challenge.

Imagine if the Hawks had Chris Paul or Deron Williams? Marvin Williams is one the worse number 2 picks of the 2000's. They still haven't fully recovered. Not something you normally say about 50 win team, but it's the truth.

Magic will beat the Cavs. Book it.

Last edited by Kujo : 05-08-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #146
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I already had a feeling the magic were going to win it all this year..now i definitely know the magic will win it all.they are blowing teams out at home and away, very impressive.I'd like Vince to take 4-6 more shot attempts a game but that's just me.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:48 AM   #147
asdf1990
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I already had a feeling the magic were going to win it all this year..now i definitely know the magic will win it all.they are blowing teams out at home and away, very impressive.I'd like Vince to take 4-6 more shot attempts a game but that's just me.

cavs last year 8-0, they won each game by 10+ points. don't be so sure magic will win a ring this year. if they get to the finals lakers will beat them.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:59 AM   #148
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

why does everyone keep getting surprised?? They will take apart Cle too.
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:45 AM   #149
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju151111
why does everyone keep getting surprised?? They will take apart Cle too.

No they won't, all Magic are doing is beating teams they are suppose to beat. They are playing very well but Cleveland will be a different story. Cavs took their first two teams apart in the playoffs last year didn't mean much. Cavs/Magic will be a dogfight.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:08 AM   #150
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
No they won't, all Magic are doing is beating teams they are suppose to beat. They are playing very well but Cleveland will be a different story. Cavs took their first two teams apart in the playoffs last year didn't mean much. Cavs/Magic will be a dogfight.

If the Hawks were playing Cleveland the series would be tighter. But Orlando has destroyed the Hawks confidence.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: