Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 05-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #121
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 8, Round 2 [Game 3] Magic at Hawks

Wow that is embarrassing. Jamal is the only one who's playing out there.

Atlanta just gave up on the series at about 6 mins left in the 4th quarter of game 3. Damn.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:26 PM   #122
J-Futuristic
Suck a Duck

J-Futuristic has decent reputationJ-Futuristic has decent reputation

Fire Woody, and JJ can leave for all I care he isn't all that anyway. Fvck Hoe Johnson.
J-Futuristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:26 PM   #123
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

still..... Nets Magic is better
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #124
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by zORi
Because you're not in touch with reality, or society.

NO reasonable fan thinks that either team will easily beat the other one.

no but I am in touch with your Mother Fool..Being in touch in Reality and Society has nothing to Do with an Opinion. I think the Magic and fans need a dose of Reality.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #125
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
no but I am in touch with your Mother Fool..Being in touch in Reality and Society has nothing to Do with an Opinion. I think the Magic and fans need a dose of Reality.

LOL, a yo momma joke? How old are you?

Also, like I said, no fan of either team thinks that either team will easily win the series.

That includes Magic fans, dumbass.
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #126
6thManOfTheYear
Good High School Starter

6thManOfTheYear is considered somewhat cool6thManOfTheYear is considered somewhat cool

props to atl for booing that shit performance
6thManOfTheYear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #127
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:
Also, what's Up with The Random capital Letters?
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #128
visirale
Local High School Star

visirale has decent reputation

Quote:
Dose of reality? We are the defending Eastern Conference Champions... you guys went home on game 6. We played in the finals last year... Lebron was golfing.

Hell, the Magic even managed to win a finals game, something the Cavs have yet to swing with Lebron.

So who needs a dose of reality? Forgive us if we like our team. I don't think anyone is going to take the Cavs lightly... but don't act like the Cavs wouldn't be just as foolish to take the Magic lightly. These are two very good teams and it should be a great series.
visirale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #129
gmoney9
Great young streetballer

gmoney9 has an OK reputation so far

so will game 4 in ATL set the record for lowest attendance in an elimination game
gmoney9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #130
MrUnstopable
Decent college freshman

MrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by visirale
Dose of reality? We are the defending Eastern Conference Champions... you guys went home on game 6. We played in the finals last year... Lebron was golfing.

Hell, the Magic even managed to win a finals game, something the Cavs have yet to swing with Lebron.

So who needs a dose of reality? Forgive us if we like our team. I don't think anyone is going to take the Cavs lightly... but don't act like the Cavs wouldn't be just as foolish to take the Magic lightly. These are two very good teams and it should be a great series.
Well said This guy is a tool.
MrUnstopable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:37 PM   #131
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by visirale

OK..Fair Enough
Old 05-08-2010, 07:38 PM   #132
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
Well said This guy is a tool.

Stop with the Name calling Hump..
Old 05-08-2010, 07:39 PM   #133
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Well, that one was close.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #134
MrUnstopable
Decent college freshman

MrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMrUnstopable is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Well, that one was close.
If this was facebook I would like your status
MrUnstopable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:41 PM   #135
Derka

Really expected more out of the Hawks than this.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: