Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 05-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #31
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people
Default Re: Euroleague Final, BARCELONA vs OLYMPIACOS, May 9th, 3pm ET

rubio poaed amazing
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:22 PM   #32
Mister JT
I hit open layups

Mister JT has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
@ Puyol and Xavi in the first row pretending Barca is at the Champions League final

Respect!

I'm trying to avoid football websites and blogs until Sunday.
Mister JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #33
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I wanted the Olympikos to win

it was also showed on NBA TV btw
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:08 AM   #34
Drinker
I airball my layups

Drinker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math2

I wanted the Olympikos to win

it was also showed on NBA TV btw

Welcome to reality

Nobody in Europe can beat a focused Barcelona this year (and prob next years to come). They are by a huge margin the best. And I am an all time (and on my fourties) Real Madrid supporter both in basket and in football (soccer in USA) so not specially a fan, in fact I can consider an insult to be called a barça fan.

Sad I'm looking forward to ACB final RM vs Barcelona and just want see good basket but have no hope on beating them
Drinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #35
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Navarro needs to find his way back into the NBA. He would be a nice spot up shooter for a contender.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:51 AM   #36
Semi
Great young streetballer

Semi has decent reputationSemi has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Navarro needs to find his way back into the NBA. He would be a nice spot up shooter for a contender.

yeah, worked out pretty well the first time...
the americans don't respect most of the european players and don't give them chances because they were overdrafted the last years.
Semi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:21 AM   #37
Hyman
Serious playground baller

Hyman has decent reputation

Navarro is not physically prepated for playing at NBA as SG, which is his best position. Also Navarro is much more than a pure shooter, he likes having the ball and taking responsabilities and not waiting wide open for taking a free shot when he has the opportunity. For me a clear example of great FIBA player that does not fit well at NBA
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:50 AM   #38
Semi
Great young streetballer

Semi has decent reputationSemi has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman
Navarro is not physically prepated for playing at NBA as SG, which is his best position. Also Navarro is much more than a pure shooter, he likes having the ball and taking responsabilities and not waiting wide open for taking a free shot when he has the opportunity. For me a clear example of great FIBA player that does not fit well at NBA

as i already said, you can't say that for sure, because no nba coach would ever put this ball-handling playmaking responsabilities to navarro. but maybe he could deliver.
Semi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:51 AM   #39
Drinker
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman

You might be right BUT I really think it hasn't been proved. he MIGHT fit well in an NBA team if a coach that plays him within his streghs /he has many)... not that he could do it while in Memphis where, as you said, was treated as a mere wide open 3 point shooter (and still didn't do it badly)

Edited: Damn it.. how I hate to like barcelona players!
Old 05-11-2010, 07:23 AM   #40
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinker
Welcome to reality

Nobody in Europe can beat a focused Barcelona this year (and prob next years to come). They are by a huge margin the best. And I am an all time (and on my fourties) Real Madrid supporter both in basket and in football (soccer in USA) so not specially a fan, in fact I can consider an insult to be called a barça fan.

Sad I'm looking forward to ACB final RM vs Barcelona and just want see good basket but have no hope on beating them
ACB semifinals this season
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:43 AM   #41
Drinker
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
ACB semifinals this season

yeah.. forgot that damn last RM lost... so yes, semifinal :)
Old 05-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #42
spoonhoops
I airball my layups

spoonhoops has an OK reputation so far

Looks like a great game. Go Barca! I hope Childress comes back to the NBA next season. Would love to see him in anything but a Hawks uniform.
spoonhoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:38 AM   #43
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far

People forget that maybe Navarro doesnt want to go to the NBA! why would he? especially as a spot shooter! that is an insult. He will be away from his family for long spells, playing 86 games of pure shit with a crap team,spot shooting , having no fun and making less money. The guy is not stupid, he realised this after a year and made a rapid return, where he lives in a great city(his own) has his family,plays league matches on Sunday and a euro game on wed/thu. Is a leader, plays the type of ball he wants and more importantly for any sportsman he is in to win competitions. 3 different competitions to fight for, where every game counts.
Rudy Fernandez will be next to come back, same thing is happening to him.
Navarro will not go back to the NBA, it makes no sense whatsoever!
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:08 PM   #44
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Navarro couldn't do better in NBA then he did it first season. He should stay in euroleague.

Last edited by Sakkreth : 05-20-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: