Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-12-2010, 02:45 AM   #61
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which position do you think requires more experience and athleticism: RB vs LB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurance7
Gore is fast? I didn't know that. his 40 is actually quite below average. Unless you are just talking about your eyes.

Oakland RBs? I thought they had the most athletic RBs in the league?
he ran a 4.62...and that is slower than I thought he was...thought he was a 4.4 guy for some reason

mcfadden is athletic...I never viewed Bush or Fargas as anything above average though...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:04 AM   #62
Endurance7
Banned

Endurance7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Which position do you think requires more experience and athleticism: RB vs LB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
he ran a 4.62...and that is slower than I thought he was...thought he was a 4.4 guy for some reason

mcfadden is athletic...I never viewed Bush or Fargas as anything above average though...
when you see him play do you think he's super fast though? or just fast?
Endurance7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #63
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what do you guys think about cody paul?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqSV1wnN5oQ

This guy looks like a legend from that youtube video juking the shit out of pee-weers/
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #64
Just2Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
what do you guys think about cody paul?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqSV1wnN5oQ

This guy looks like a legend from that youtube video juking the shit out of pee-weers/
what do you think I should do then?
Old 05-12-2010, 05:59 PM   #65
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
when you see him play do you think he's super fast though? or just fast?
I always assumed Gore had superior speed...

maybe I was wrong about that though...I didn't pay the 9ers that much attention last year...

it is kind of hard to gauge a player's speed unless they are like Chris Johnson or Deion or Moss where it is very obvious that they are just faster than everyone else on the field...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #66
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2Clutch
what do you think I should do then?

Rb is a hard position to play... It takes a while to learn it from proper techniques, what hole to run to, etc. I say go for a lb/de/te/ol and you can always be a special teamer at worst. You don't have expirence so rb will be tough .

Pm and I can help you out.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:22 PM   #67
Just2Clutch

Quote:
Rb is a hard position to play... It takes a while to learn it from proper techniques, what hole to run to, etc. I say go for a lb/de/te/ol and you can always be a special teamer at worst. You don't have expirence so rb will be tough .

Pm and I can help you out.
pretty sure LB needs more excperience? and you need more proper techniques?
Old 05-13-2010, 09:43 AM   #68
Endurance7
Banned

knickballer, you are a 49ers or frank gore fan aren't you? tell me about Frank Gore and his speed specifically.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #69
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
knickballer, you are a 49ers or frank gore fan aren't you? tell me about Frank Gore and his speed specifically.

He's a quick player and makes extremely quick cuts/jukes. He has had multiple knee surgeries so that 40 time could be a little misleading as the 40time was after surgeries. He sort of reminds me of Marshall Faulk for a reason, he's quick, makes good cuts, good pass receiver but Gore is more of a bruiser while Faulk was more speedy and what not.

He has speed but he's more of a lighting quick type of back.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #70
Endurance7
Banned

Quote:
He's a quick player and makes extremely quick cuts/jukes. He has had multiple knee surgeries so that 40 time could be a little misleading as the 40time was after surgeries. He sort of reminds me of Marshall Faulk for a reason, he's quick, makes good cuts, good pass receiver but Gore is more of a bruiser while Faulk was more speedy and what not.

He has speed but he's more of a lighting quick type of back.
So he has speed, but it's just average for a running back? I saw some of his highlights today and it seemed like he could have gotten more touchdowns if he had breakaway speed a Reggie Bush has.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: