Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 05-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Hayward of Butler a possible future Pacer?

from indystar.com:

http://www.indystar.com/article/2010...used-by-Pacers

articles states that the agent he's signed with also reps current Pacers Granger, Rush, D. Jones and Head. Bird has also said he thought that Hayward was an "interesting prospect".

not sure what i think about this right now.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
sobleski
I brick open layups

sobleski has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Hayward of Butler a possible future Pacer?

i'm gunna cry if we get hayward. You shoulda seen me when we drafted hansbrough last year lol
sobleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #3
sobleski
I brick open layups

sobleski has an OK reputation so far

not happy tears pissed tears
sobleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:07 AM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i just don't see this guy being 1st round material.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:57 AM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i just don't see this guy being 1st round material.
I don't either honestly. Maybe on the late 1st bubble but I wouldn't take him any sooner than pick 25ish. When all the measurables come in from the combine I think his current stock takes a dip. People keep comparing him to Dunleavy and there are some similarities but people forget how damn good Mike was in college, he was FAR better than Hayward.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I don't either honestly. Maybe on the late 1st bubble but I wouldn't take him any sooner than pick 25ish. When all the measurables come in from the combine I think his current stock takes a dip. People keep comparing him to Dunleavy and there are some similarities but people forget how damn good Mike was in college, he was FAR better than Hayward.

all true. i just don't want us to draft him just to find out he's really this guy in disguise:

this guy has got to be THE worst 1st round pick (as far as how high he got drafted) in a long time. he needs to hang his head in shame. could u imagine what he was thinking about during the draft? "wow, i can't believe i've made it this far! i got these suckers fooled! get me some money and ride the pine!"

Last edited by jbot : 05-12-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's lanky athletic 7 foot busts all over draft boards of year's past. Hassan Whiteside is certain to be this year's. I'd literally put money on it if I could.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
There's lanky athletic 7 foot busts all over draft boards of year's past. Hassan Whiteside is certain to be this year's. I'd literally put money on it if I could.
i'll have to look him up.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:24 AM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
i'll have to look him up.
Kid from Marshall that put up holy shit type stats, 5 blocks a game, while not playing anyone but keeps getting lottery hype. Everyone says he's really dumb and immature, but people see 5 blocks and freshman next to his name and think he's a top 10 pick, even though he's a 20 year old freshman because he wasn't smart enough to get into school, as a basketball player.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:15 AM   #10
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Kid from Marshall that put up holy shit type stats, 5 blocks a game, while not playing anyone but keeps getting lottery hype. Everyone says he's really dumb and immature, but people see 5 blocks and freshman next to his name and think he's a top 10 pick, even though he's a 20 year old freshman because he wasn't smart enough to get into school, as a basketball player.
geezus, what'd he do, go to community colleges for 2 damn years or what?
Old 05-15-2010, 04:35 AM   #11
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
geezus, what'd he do, go to community colleges for 2 damn years or what?
I know he went to a prep school for one year, don't know about the other one. Dude'll be 21 by draft night, that's college junior age.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: