Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Brian Windhorst on WFAN right now...

He's on WFAN right now, and he's raising red flags all over the place. Are things that bad? He said he expects Lebron to come out great tonight, but he also brougt up that he just quit last game, everyone knows hes unhappy, no one knows why, and he has a HUGE problem with the coach.

Is this was your Clevelandites are hearing?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brian Windhorst on WFAN right now...

Also talking about how they need to get Shaq's fat ass off the floor so Lebron has the ball more, more lanes, and finishers with him.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

And why would you give Calipari tickets to sit there when Mike Brown knows his job is in jepordy. Also, his teammates say he is NOT that hurt.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #4
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

He's also mentioned how the team, led by LeBron, has been laughing it up at practice all day today. I personally haven't liked what I've seen from LeBron these past 2 days on TV myself. He just looks way too...acceptive of what has happened in this series.

Cleveland's done, IMO. Something seriously soured LeBron, and I have no clue what it is.
Indian guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian guy
He's also mentioned how the team, led by LeBron, has been laughing it up at practice all day today. I personally haven't liked what I've seen from LeBron these past 2 days on TV myself. He just looks way too...acceptive of what has happened in this series.

Cleveland's done, IMO. Something seriously soured LeBron, and I have no clue what it is.

His tone (Brian Windhorst) feels to me like he doesn't like what he sees. At times he gives the rosy picture, but his tone is negative.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:46 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

And finally he does not think Cleveland wins but he still thins Lebron stays but he says a lot of the variables that he had in his mind aren't the same anymore.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #7
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

That is part of the Reason of the whole Mentally checked out scandal. Anyone who Watches Lebron Day in and day out know he is not giving 100% right now. Unless Something Drastic Changes there will be major Fallout from all this..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:48 PM   #8
HeyMarkus
Great young streetballer

HeyMarkus is considered somewhat coolHeyMarkus is considered somewhat cool

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index...._boston_4.html

incase you havent read it
HeyMarkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:48 PM   #9
NewYorkUSCtrojan
Man w/NBA Inside info

NewYorkUSCtrojan has an OK reputation so far

Hey, thanks for this info. It's going to be an interesting game tonight.
NewYorkUSCtrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:49 PM   #10
Freshprince619

SMH @ Lebron and co laughing and joking around at practice and shoot around.
I guess they gave up on the series because they're not trying to get embarrassed by Magic
Old 05-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #11
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

I had to watch a KFC DOUBLE DOWN advertisement. Damn, how is that "sandwich?"
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #12
john_d
just read'n.

john_d has decent reputation

isnt he the same guy who said that lebron need shots to numb out his elbow.
john_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #13
HeyMarkus
Great young streetballer

HeyMarkus is considered somewhat coolHeyMarkus is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_d
isnt he the same guy who said that lebron need shots to numb out his elbow.

lebron did get shots to numb out his elbow.. im pretty sure?
HeyMarkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #14
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sometimes, I just wish Knick fans would get Lebron so they could shutup. Then, I realize that will never happen....
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #15
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

talking about horses...yankees..thanks...by the way the TWINS are going to whoop on the yanks. easy wins.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: