Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
NewYorkUSCtrojan
Man w/NBA Inside info

NewYorkUSCtrojan has an OK reputation so far
Default Charles Barkley, "Cavs will have an easy time with the Celtics, I put all my money on

Charles Barkley, "Cavs will have an easy time with the Celtics, I put all my money on it. Who wants to bet me?"

He's wrong 9 out of 10 times, and the dude wants to be an NBA GM.

Last edited by NewYorkUSCtrojan : 05-13-2010 at 03:28 PM.
NewYorkUSCtrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #2
RonRon37
Banned

RonRon37 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Charles Barkley, "Cavs will have an easy time with the Celtics, I put all my money on

charles barkley is a F*CKING idiot. I wanna beat his a$$ Cant stand that idiot
RonRon37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #3
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Charles Barkley, "Cavs will have an easy time with the Celtics, I put all my money on

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon37
congrats, you are already on ignore with less than 50 posts. You make PB look like thorp.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #4
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

just proves he is a gambling man who isn't very good at it
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #5
NewYorkUSCtrojan
Man w/NBA Inside info

Quote:

I hear ya. Dude, is a joke! Everytime, he's says, I want to be an NBA GM, I barfed. Dude, is a loser!

Last edited by NewYorkUSCtrojan : 05-13-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
Freshprince619

He said he was hesistant to call it a sweep. But Cavs will have no trouble.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
NewYorkUSCtrojan
Man w/NBA Inside info

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
just proves he is a gambling man who isn't very good at it

I hear ya, flip. Gamblers have serious issue, they're so convince with their picks. Most of the time, they're always wrong.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #8
Svendiggity
Great young streetballer

Svendiggity has not been impressing people

Quote:

please stop cussing on here...
Svendiggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #9
NewYorkUSCtrojan
Man w/NBA Inside info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshprince619
He said he was hesistant to call it a sweep. But Cavs will have no trouble.

He did, Fresh. I heard that.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:01 PM   #10
RonRon37
Banned

RonRon37 has an OK reputation so far

Barkley is a retard
RonRon37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #11
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Charles Barkley, "Cavs will have an easy time with the Celtics, I put all my mone

Quote:
I'd pay to see you try. Barkley could beat your ass with one hand while eating a Krispy Kreme with the other.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well, he is a terrible gambler right?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:08 PM   #13
Freshprince619

Default Re: Charles Barkley, "Cavs will have an easy time with the Celtics, I put all my mone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
I'd pay to see you try. Barkley could beat your ass with one hand while eating a Krispy Kreme with the other.
If the kid has a average man frame i doubt that. Charles barely beat bavetta in a foot race. The man would be tired in 10 secs
Old 05-13-2010, 03:11 PM   #14
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshprince619
If the kid has a average man frame i doubt that. Charles barely beat bavetta in a foot race. The man would be tired in 10 secs

The average man is what? 5'10" and 170? Chuck is 6'6" and over 300.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #15
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

Didn't ALL the experts in the media pick the Cavs to win? Let's not single out Barkley.
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: