Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-11-2006, 05:36 PM   #1
Hawker
Banned

Default Why call people an attention whore?

People who call people attention whore's are the attention whores.
It is dumb nobody cares about getting attention in a message board. Who cares if they want to make something about themselves. Seriously gtfo.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:00 PM   #2
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Thank you man. Highly appreciated If you ever want me to back you up im there. And I know you might not care but I was not trying to get attention. I was just revealing my identity and proving a point. Thanks a lot man.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:13 PM   #3
final.wrath
Banned

you're right. the people who said it are often the people so immersed in the reputations and gossip of the board.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:51 PM   #4
MoPet24
I hit open layups

That's somewhat true but not all the time. You could obvisly tell whois a attention whore and whois not. I i'm not saying any of you are but it's fairly eaisly to tell.
MoPet24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:23 PM   #5
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoPet24
That's somewhat true but not all the time. You could obvisly tell whois a attention whore and whois not. I i'm not saying any of you are but it's fairly eaisly to tell.

I hope your not talking about me? Because me and you are cool and I dont even like attention everybody keeps saying I do but i dont care for it.
Old 11-11-2006, 08:25 PM   #6
MoPet24
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I hope your not talking about me? Because me and you are cool and I dont even like attention everybody keeps saying I do but i dont care for it.

Yeah were cool, i was not talking about you at all. All i said was you could easily tell whois the attention whore.
MoPet24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:30 PM   #7
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Half the people who call other people attention whores are the same ones who make threads celebrating 1,000, 2,000 or 3,000 posts. Then they come into cool's thread and say "nobody cares, get a life"....

Now lets see...you make a thread BRAGGING that you sat at your computer long enough to build up 3,000 posts in a span of 4 months, and you tell someone to get a life?? It's a message board, you shouldnt CARE about anything that much!

Summary: If you've ever made a post celebration thread, you are guilty of having no life and informing people of something that no one cares about, so shut the hell up and get off Cool's case.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:43 PM   #8
Hawker
Banned

ya people take this board too serious.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 02:18 AM   #9
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
ya people take this board too serious.

Yea man I agree. Everyone is so serious and stiff. Everybody needs to relax and have fun. Its just for people to state there opnions and talk to other people. Its not to bash people or try to make yourself famous. Everybody in this thread is great people cause you all are the truth and you are all normal cool posters.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: